Truth behind the qarix group

Status
Not open for further replies.
The long con refers to any of a variety of cons which require more planning, preparation, a longer window of interaction with the con's target and a longer period of time to execute. The long con may also require a large crew or a larger number of involved people to pull off the deception needed to relieve the mark of their cash or other valuables. Unlike a short con, the long con requires time to slowly draw the mark or marks into the con, but often results in very large pay-outs. Because of the difficulty in organization and execution, long cons are considered to be for experts, not the province of new, young con men.

Traditionally, the term "long con" has referred to an elaborate con of one or more marks which ends with the payout, when the marks surrender their money or valuables. Long cons play on one or both basic human frailties: greed and desperation.

Posting pictures on private groups is fine they said and they even acted like there was protection

My warning extends to anyone who encourages anyone to expose others or is involved in re-posting the information/pics after the information/pics have been exposed.

Govern yourselves accordingly

Well played man AJ you have proven that this rule only applies to the women of this site.

so basically i kingslayer begged a member to allow me to
use their nick my intentions was to fish for info and i also made up some stories...i give the group information that was already available online some of them fell for it...others had nothing so thats when i decided to expose the group myself i was curious to see how the mods would react...

Im sorry sienna, soph, cidd and the member who allowed me access to their account. no point asking idol
for forgiveness she holds grudges till the end

Shit is getting more and more interesting!

wtf007.gif

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I actually blame @Gorgon for this utter mess. She's the one who was ing about the NSFW section which forced the admin to enforce the rules and thus things going underground..

I actually blame @Gorgon for this utter mess. She's the one who was ing about the NSFW section which forced the admin to enforce the rules and thus things going underground..

I am actually curious, who are Gorgon and Samawada horta? I have this feeling those nicks are alter-egos for two other existing members, or they're members from other boards who ditched their known nicks and are familiar with all of the SS members from the other forum(s).

same thing NFSW just in private and now they want to judge us men for acting like straight men
in private convo. i said us :chrisfreshhah:i will have to ask the member(s) who allowed me access to their accounts if they want to be named.

I cannot make new nicks because the admin introduced
cloudflare captcha :damsel:

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I am actually curious, who are Gorgon and Samawada horta? I have this feeling those nicks are alter-egos for two other existing members, or they're members from other boards who ditched their known nicks and are familiar with all of the SS members from the other forum(s).

:ohhh:

You may be onto something there.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
Naw there not the same person @Gorgon is old somnet poster she told me her old nick she use to post late 00s and early 2010s:eating:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts