Truth and reconciliation: Tonight admit if your father was fighter in the civil war. How many he ki?

BUSC BUSC

BEESHA-BARAKEYSAN
This is really funny to read, when you compare it to Non-believers who were given the same orders and forced to do it.

Guess what they did?

They bombed Areas where there was no human population, they bombed but they had conscious when they did it.

I believe it was the Norwegian Air force soldiers, they were told to bomb Libya and its hospitals and infrastructure. They were give orders, to make as much Chaos as possible.

They did the opposite, They targeted the least populated areas.

As a Muslim, we know after death there is a life. Why jeopardize that, for some useless orders. It only means that he wasn't a God fearing person. Because No one will kill thousands of people, just to save their own soul.
They were not loyal soldiers. There is no higher honour than killing for your country.

BUSC BUSC

BEESHA-BARAKEYSAN
My father was a medic in the Ogaden war, and he quickly fled after the civil war began.

Your father voluntarily killed his own people, there is no honor in that.
The Kacaan trained him in Italy and he remained a loyal son till the collapse of the government.
May Allah reward Jalle Siad Barre for training my veteran father and also for securing his passage to Italy.

Last edited:

Exodus

Alienist
The Kacaan trained him in Italy and he remained a loyal son till the collapse of government.
May Allah reward Jalle for training my veteran father and also for securing his passage to Italy.
Siad Barre's government also funded my Fathers medical studies in Italy, but that doesn't mean he was obligated to slaughter his own people just because some power-hungry dictator could keep his grips on the country.

There is a difference between being loyal to Somalia and being loyal to a tyrant

His country called and he served honourably. It's something you will never understand *****.
Yeah I will never be a qabilist and a murderer like you and your family. Keep allowing women to use you and live off of you loser. Keep making threads about it too. :drakelaugh:

Trending