Truth and reconciliation: Tonight admit if your father was fighter in the civil war. How many he ki?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
lets be honest

We got murderers living a secret lives from Toronto to Minnesota and in between.

That’s why their children are getting stabbed and shot. ( ofc the benefit cheating is also contributing to the evilness and fod’s Retribution. You can’t sit at home and raise your children with the tax of hard working people).

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
My adeer was on a 64 kill streak in the sands of Xamar:lolbron:
Personally the only combat experience I have is charging in the FKD vanguard at the airport Starbucks kkkkk

BetterDaysAhead

#JusticeForShukriAbdi #FreeYSL
VIP
It’s a good theory yet sad as well
The idea is the sins of the parents transfer to the kids
Maybe the deaths were too far but not far from the truth
SXB ITS NOT A GOOD THEORY AT ALL :it0tdo8: EVERYBODY SINS ONE WAY OR ANOTHER BUT NOT ALL HAVE CHILDREN WITH AUTISM OR HAVE DIED :it0tdo8:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
It’s a good theory yet sad as well
The idea is the sins of the parents transfer to the kids
Maybe the deaths were too far but not far from the truth

What goes around comes around. You can’t expect to raise your kids in deception and have them grow up all Xalaal. Something will give away.

The illiterate Mexican cleans bathrooms to provide for their children but you got geeljire fathers stationed at Starbucks and mothers attending weddings with the latest diric.

Odkac WRLD

جندي صومال
VIP
What goes around comes around. You can’t expect to raise your kids in deception and have them grow up all Xalaal. Something will give away.
Some can’t stand the harshness of it but it is true
When your eating food/money that isn’t yours to have this tends to happen
The poor kids had nothing to do with it, though.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
I got plenty of family members who fought to defend themselves and their families during the civil war. According to the Islamic laws; you have the right to defend yourself when attacked.

as a warrior class geeljireyaal , all of my family were trained in the art of war, so probably we killed a lot of faaraxs ( illahow naga cafi )
and some amxaars :bell:
2 of my adeeryal died in 77/78
my father was there too but died later in the civil war .

Lmao
Had a family member that was a hitman. Nigga is living his best life and isn’t worried about what he used to do for a living. What’s done can’t be undone so why ponder on it?

BUSC BUSC

BEESHA-BARAKEYSAN
My father bombed Hargeisa with South African pilots under the orders of Jaalle Siad Barre. Many of the civilians ended up crossing the border to Ethiopia seeking shelter. I don't blame him because he was a soldier who was following orders from his superior.

May Allah have mercy on Major General Mohamed Siad Barre.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Don't known really my dad rarely talks about it. Though from the few vague things he's said about his experiences I'm pretty sure he's killed a few people in self-defence plus I'd sense pride in his voice when he'd talk about the gun he use to own.

AhmedSmelly

I am an offical nacas. too honest
My father bombed Hargeisa with South African pilots under the orders of Jaalle Siad Barre. Many of the civilians ended up crossing the border to Ethiopia seeking shelter. I don't blame him because he was a soldier who was following orders from his superior.

This is really funny to read, when you compare it to Non-believers who were given the same orders and forced to do it.

Guess what they did?

They bombed Areas where there was no human population, they bombed but they had conscious when they did it.

I believe it was the Norwegian Air force soldiers, they were told to bomb Libya and its hospitals and infrastructure. They were give orders, to make as much Chaos as possible.

They did the opposite, They targeted the least populated areas.

As a Muslim, we know after death there is a life. Why jeopardize that, for some useless orders. It only means that he wasn't a God fearing person. Because No one will kill thousands of people, just to save their own soul.

He could have flew all the way to Djbouti just like the other guy.But, your father was killing people who was paying taxes to Mogadishu.

Trending