Trump Vs Ilhan

1600866289810.jpeg

Joliemademoiselle

A pious muslima.
wallahi people are applauding this kind of behaviour, nodaway all is about who will drag the other the most... can someone tell me what they did for Muslims wellbeing.

one wants to harm muslim physically and the other qumayo want to harm muslim soul...
:trash:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

That moment in history was so hilariously walaahi. Look at Trump whispering "thank you " to House Speaker Pelosi. It is a clear juxtaposition moment of this man, a poignant definition of what he is, which a narcissist who wants nothing in this world but to be thanked, and admired.

He got power, but lost admiration, and adulations. A clear example in life, be careful what u wish for , because YOU might be robbed of what you really, really want! Hilarious

meh its election time and trump was always gonna go super racist to wake up his white people. Ilhan would be smart to just ignore him instead of going back and forth with him

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
meh its election time and trump was always gonna go super racist to wake up his white people. Ilhan would be smart to just ignore him instead of going back and forth with him

exactly! If she ignored him, he will move on to another person. Pelosi. looooool

The sad painful faarta is, she is exactly like him. A troll. :(

exactly! If she ignored him, he will move on to another person. Pelosi. looooool

The sad painful faarta is, she is exactly like him. A troll. :(
yeah, but pelosi is not on twitter and she is 500 years old. Nothing he can say about her hasnt been said or change anyones mind. Also she is an old white woman, she dont invoke negative feelings on people like Ilhan. You are right....deep down ilhan loves the attention

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
yeah, but pelosi is not on twitter and she is 500 years old. Nothing he can say about her hasnt been said or change anyones mind. Also she is an old white woman, she dont invoke negative feelings on people like Ilhan. You are right....deep down ilhan loves the attention

I bet she never read a book in her life. But Ayaan Hirse---helooooooooooooooooo Mama! :)

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I bet she never read a book in her life. But Ayaan Hirse---helooooooooooooooooo Mama! :)

Ayaan is against islam deep in her core being. She has aligned herself with the dutch trump for years even produced a film with him about the negativity of islam in a very bed manner.

To hold her up as an example is kinda against our islamic and somali values.

Eedo have you researched ayaan's past by any chance

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
wallahi people are applauding this kind of behaviour, nodaway all is about who will drag the other the most... can someone tell me what they did for Muslims wellbeing.

one wants to harm muslim physically and the other qumayo want to harm muslim soul...
:trash:
Who cares about Muslim ???
Arabs which Muslim religion started their land abandoned it. Why should an Africa woman, Who faces an oppression every where around world including Arab and Muslim and western world should care about it.
She should only care MN5 and Somali people.

DalsanJubiland

HartilandWaamoJoore
Somali people should not be carrying Muslim religion by themself , when everyone else abandoned it including Arabs and South Asians.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Arabs which Muslim religion started their land abandoned it. Why should an Africa woman, Who faces an oppression every where around world including Arab and Muslim and western world should care about it.

Yeah noo.....

The deen clearly states that the ummah needs to be united. On the day of judgement we will be asked individually. What will you say because of others i didn't participate?

Come on now

Diaspora ambassador

VIP

Yeah noo.....

The deen clearly states that the ummah needs to be united. On the day of judgement we will be asked individually. What will you say because of others i didn't participate?

Come on now

Trending