Trump tests positive for Covfefe-19

It's amazing how the fake news propaganda media have brainwashed you all. The overwhelming majority of people older than Trump who got Chinese Virus-19 only had mild symptoms, forget about dying. Even the majority of older people with a morbidity do not die.

There is another lockdown coming in my gobol today according to leak sources where we will not be allowed to even associate with anyone outside of our households. This is bullshit. Open the hell up. Chinese Virus-19 has created more suicidal, depressed, lonely and jobless people 1 million fold than the people it infected. Mandatory masks were not enough but now we must shut down society once again. I thought we had to be concerned about deaths and the collapse of the health care system. Death rate is the lowest its ever been and hospitals are empty. Go to hell globalists

Emily

🥰🥰🥰
VIP
Ain’t karma a b1tch, Trump has been calling the virus hoax for months and dude doesn’t even wear masks.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
for those who think donny is the chosen one and that covid is a chinese hoax, I have bad news for ya. :mjkkk:
Someone chose him alright. That Simpsons prediction is coming true. They got jinns listening to the heavens. Not one prediction fails.

:mjhaps:

DRACO

VIP
Lol, he just got hospitalised. Old people usually get hospitalised on day 5 but he's only been infected for a day and already very ill.

R.I.P DONNIE :damn::deadrose::deadpeter:

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It's amazing how the fake news propaganda media have brainwashed you all. The overwhelming majority of people older than Trump who got Chinese Virus-19 only had mild symptoms, forget about dying. Even the majority of older people with a morbidity do not die.

There is another lockdown coming in my gobol today according to leak sources where we will not be allowed to even associate with anyone outside of our households. This is bullshit. Open the hell up. Chinese Virus-19 has created more suicidal, depressed, lonely and jobless people 1 million fold than the people it infected. Mandatory masks were not enough but now we must shut down society once again. I thought we had to be concerned about deaths and the collapse of the health care system. Death rate is the lowest its ever been and hospitals are empty. Go to hell globalists

I am concerned now huuno! They are about to send him to a Military hospital for two days close watch or possibly he is getting worst

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
You want him to take over Melania as well? He’ll smell her hair without consent and get impeached.
: Sniff sniff!!
Who's there?
: Slow Joe material_1601681617842.png
Creep chip activated
Someone chose him alright. That Simpsons prediction is coming true. They got jinns listening to the heavens. Not one prediction fails.

:mjhaps:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
It’s just not trump, I believe the entire administration is infected considering the lack of protection and social distancing. Even though trump has acted very poorly during his presidency, I don’t wish death on him. I hope he survives and learns from this experience to be a better person. :)

Apollo

VIP
Donald Trump 'kept asking aides if he will DIE of COVID like friend Stan Chera' as his chief of staff says his vitals are VERY CONCERNING, the next 48 hours are CRITICAL and it emerges he was on oxygen at the White House
  • Trump reportedly asked aides if he was going to die as he was transported to Walter Reed hospital on Friday
  • 'Am I going out like Stan Chera? Am I?' Trump asked, according to a Vanity Fair reporter
  • Chera, a longtime friend and supporter of Trump, died from coronavirus in April in New York City
  • Trump's physician Sean Conley offered an update on his condition on Saturday morning
  • 'The team and I are extremely happy with the progress the president has made,' Conley said
  • Conley said Trump has been fever free for 24 hours and is not having trouble breathing or using oxygen
  • After the presser concluded the president's chief of staff painted a much more dire picture of his health
  • 'The president's vitals over the last 24 hours were very concerning and the next 48 hours will be critical in terms of his care. We're still not on a clear path to a full recovery,' Mark Meadows told a pool reporter
  • The president checked into Walter Reed hospital Friday after testing positive for coronavirus on Thursday
  • Multiple sources said Trump was administered supplemental oxygen at the White House
  • The White House said he was hospitalized for tests 'out of an abundance of caution'
  • Trump is receiving a variety of treatments, including the experimental Ebola drug remdesivir
  • Sources say the president is in high spirits and is cracking jokes with hospital staff
  • At least seven members of Trump's inner circle have tested positive for coronavirus in the past few days

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Donald Trump 'kept asking aides if he will DIE of COVID like friend Stan Chera' as his chief of staff says his vitals are VERY CONCERNING, the next 48 hours are CRITICAL and it emerges he was on oxygen at the White House
  • Trump reportedly asked aides if he was going to die as he was transported to Walter Reed hospital on Friday
  • 'Am I going out like Stan Chera? Am I?' Trump asked, according to a Vanity Fair reporter
  • Chera, a longtime friend and supporter of Trump, died from coronavirus in April in New York City
  • Trump's physician Sean Conley offered an update on his condition on Saturday morning
  • 'The team and I are extremely happy with the progress the president has made,' Conley said
  • Conley said Trump has been fever free for 24 hours and is not having trouble breathing or using oxygen
  • After the presser concluded the president's chief of staff painted a much more dire picture of his health
  • 'The president's vitals over the last 24 hours were very concerning and the next 48 hours will be critical in terms of his care. We're still not on a clear path to a full recovery,' Mark Meadows told a pool reporter
  • The president checked into Walter Reed hospital Friday after testing positive for coronavirus on Thursday
  • Multiple sources said Trump was administered supplemental oxygen at the White House
  • The White House said he was hospitalized for tests 'out of an abundance of caution'
  • Trump is receiving a variety of treatments, including the experimental Ebola drug remdesivir
  • Sources say the president is in high spirits and is cracking jokes with hospital staff
  • At least seven members of Trump's inner circle have tested positive for coronavirus in the past few days
So many conflicting sources.

Honestly if he makes it out alive with his poor health and dietary lifestyle, then I'd be surprised.

Trending

Latest posts