Trump tests positive for Covfefe-19

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Holy shit :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:
Trump is going to die considering his advanced age of 75 years.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
My theory is that he’s doing it so he doesn’t debate Biden again and it’s Mike Pence instead at which time Joe Biden stands no chance.

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
So if he's out is that an automatic victory for Joe
Hahaha No. If Trump or Biden die, let's say, a week before the election, Congress does have the authority to reschedule the election to allow time for a new candidate to be selected.

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
I feel like it's fake, if he really had it, he wouldn't tell anyone, it would end up getting leaked.

however, he is 75 and obese so this shit might actually take him.
Despite how stupid he looks this guy is actually a pretty good politician. He could fake it to either have an excuse or generate sympathy.

Edit: the White House physician confirmed it

⚰️

Celery

Vasodilator
VIP
Hahaha No. If Trump or Biden die, let's say, a week before the election, Congress does have the authority to reschedule the election to allow time for a new candidate to be selected.
Congress is controlled by the donkeys. The senate can’t do it alone

Ngl I don’t believe all these politicians who are old and unhealthy getting the virus eg Boris and that Brazilian one not dying probably fake af

Apollo

VIP
Ngl I don’t believe all these politicians who are old and unhealthy getting the virus eg Boris and that Brazilian one not dying probably fake af

There are even 100 year olds who survived it (look it up). It is not that deadly, even for the elderly the majority survive (a large minority die). Plus the elite get the best medical care.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
"It's a hoax. Fake news!.... We've got it under control"
That didn't age well material_1601617946993.png