Trump mocks anti-Semite Ilhan omar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
They have so much hate for her it’s ridiculous, trump of all people should not be commenting on hatred, he embodies such negative energy by tenfold. Ilhan is a beacon of hope that loves and cherishes all people regardless of background :)

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
They have so much hate for her it’s ridiculous, trump of all people should not be commenting on hatred, he embodies such negative energy by tenfold. Ilhan is a beacon of hope that loves and cherishes all people regardless of background :)
shut up eelaay tuugsanaysa

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
shut up eelaay tuugsanaysa

Alx I have not been in an unfortunate situation where I had to beg, however any can find themselves on the receiving end. I hope to god that we never fall on hard times mr. TekNiKo, let’s count our blessings :)

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Alx I have not been in an unfortunate situation where I had to beg, however any can find themselves on the receiving end. I hope to god that we never fall on hard times mr. TekNiKo, let’s count our blessings :)
Your people know nothing but begging they dont care for their own and explode themselves in Xamar. They are hated everywhere they go the gypsies of Somalia Raxanweyn

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Your people know nothing but begging they dont care for their own and explode themselves in Xamar. They are hated everywhere they go the gypsies of Somalia Raxanweyn

We are all individuals sxb, this collective group thinking is harmful and outdated. You are responsible for ur actions and they represent no one but u. Try to be a better person instead of judging a group of people by the actions of those u have personally encountered. I believe in u tekNiKo, believe in urself :)

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
We are all individuals sxb, this collective group thinking is harmful and outdated. You are responsible for ur actions and they represent no one but u. Try to be a better person instead of judging a group of people by the actions of those u have personally encountered. I believe in u tekNiKo, believe in urself :)
Raxanwayn are great people masha'Allah with my experience with them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts