Trump is Done!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Recently, former president Bush, GOP senators John McCain, Jeff Flake and Bob Corker, all prominent GOPers, came out forcefully against the orange buffoon. This means the GOP has already decided Trump's fate and might not even wait for the Russia investigation to end. They have been floating this idea that Trump might have Alzheimer's and that he may not be able to execute the job of president. They might remove him under the 26th amendment of the constitution that says mentally challenged people can be removed.

This is a face-saving gesture and gives Trump a valid excuse for why he's such a failure. It invokes sympathy for Trump from people who otherwise hated him. This might also shield him from the Russia probe because he might claim insanity. They are especially pissed because he publically embarrassed all of them and got zero legislation done. I predict Trump doesn't make it to Christmas next year.

Recently, former president Bush, GOP senators John McCain, Jeff Flake and Bob Corker, all prominent GOPers, came out forcefully against the orange buffoon. This means the GOP has already decided Trump's fate and might not even wait for the Russia investigation to end. They have been floating this idea that Trump might have Alzheimer's and that he may not be able to execute the job of president. They might remove him under the 26th amendment of the constitution that says mentally challenged people can be removed.

This is a face-saving gesture and gives Trump a valid excuse for why he's such a failure. It invokes sympathy for Trump from people who otherwise hated him. This might also shield him from the Russia probe because he might claim insanity. They are especially pissed because he publically embarrassed all of them and got zero legislation done. I predict Trump doesn't make it to Christmas next year.

You're just regurgitating Cenk Ugurs talking points and selling them as your own.

Let Trump destroy USA. Maxa kaa galay adiga, ma Mareeykan baa tahay?

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
You're just regurgitating Cenk Ugurs talking points and selling them as your own.

Let Trump destroy USA. Maxa kaa galay adiga, ma Mareeykan baa tahay?
I don't want him to destroy USA. Nice country. I want him out. And yes Cenk Uygur made these points but so did everyone else.

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan
Let him destroy it. English speaking countries have had a good run, its time for someone else. Between Trump and Brexit, I see a shift in power in the world.
Trust me life won’t be enjoyable if China is the predominant power in the world. There’s no Vegas equivalent and quality of life will be shit.

Jodeci

The Realest of All Time
Trust me life won’t be enjoyable if China is the predominant power in the world. There’s no Vegas equivalent and quality of life will be shit.

Why are you looking for another man to run your life? :nahgirl: You should be wishing that Somalia should be the next super power :drakelaugh: typical somali athiest wants white mommy and daddy to rule them :drakelaugh:

ArchBishopofAtheism

Intellectual saqajaan

RasCanjero-

Self imposed exile
I'd rather have buffoons like Trump and Bush as Presidents.

It's not like it matters who's on top.

Atleast we get some entertainment out of it with Trump.

VIP
I said he wouldn't make it to 2019 and it looks like he wont. They had a small majority in congress and squandered it.

Keep crying :trumpsmirk:

I was the first human being to endorse Trump.

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/...nt-of-the-2016-us-presidential-election.3771/

2016 was a great year.

#MakeAmericaGreatAgain
#Brexit

full

The God Emperor cannot be vanquished. He will bounce back from this bigly.

Also since when did Bush and McCain become such liberal icons? Progtards are so transparent

Doesn't change the fact he would deport you without a second thought. :hillarybiz:

Trump loves loyalty. I will show him years of my bootyclapping on Somalispot. If I were American, I'd be just fine.

I'm in the process of immigrating to Trump's America.

My party and my country has been hijacked by Zoolander.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Trump loves loyalty. I will show him years of my bootyclapping on Somalispot. If I were American, I'd be just fine.

I'm in the process of immigrating to Trump's America.

What exactly would you gain from supporting trump ? All jokes aside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts