Trump is a real man wallahi

Jesus Christ @Jacki how did you manage to write a full essay on that? It's not even that serious. You should look at the facts. Trump did a terrible job unsurprisingly, he'd reportedly been receiving press briefings detailing the significance of the pandemic months and months before shit hit the fan.

CaliTedesse

I ❤️ Islam & Aabo Kush. Anti-BBB Anti-Inbred
VIP
China locked their citizens in their apartments, no essential shopping nothing. After wuhan opened up bodies where found in apartments where people died from a combination of the virus and starvation. Real cool country. Let’s praise China indeed
lol f*ck china those pigs are communist pigs who distort numbers and hide everything

:russ: i lost it when the indo yar lady exploded she couldnt processes...wait min did he say China because im indhoyar...she sat down ..she got up ..her little brain went spiral

There is ignorance, then there is pretending to be informed on a topic you’re clearly not informed on. And that my friend, is called stupidity.

Yukon_Niner

Ugaas of the supreme gentleman
VIP
Niqqa did you just @ me to whine about my downvoting of your trash comment?? Is it ever that serious?? Effing weirdos. And baby being called a akfir is anything but an insult. I wasn’t dumb enough to fall for the fairytales your bummy self called for. Try again luv
Hey hey lay off @Karats and have a little empathy.

How did they handle it? Why are you lying about the lack of expert testing in the countries you mentioned? Nobody, I repeat, nobody has test even a quarter of the people America has tested. Give credit where credit it due. Stop trying to equate more testing - therefore more discovered cases of corona with the country that has done more testing and as a result discovered more cases with they just must have more cases than thhe other countries that haven’t done the needed testing to make an accurate estimation of their cases.

America’s testing vs the best of the other countries. Don’t compete where you don’t compare babes
View attachment 116178
So why does America has so much more death then? America has 28% of all the death in the world. The other countries did quarantine better and prepared themselves better outside of Italy offcourse

China with 1.4 billion people did quarantine much much better than any western countries. Anyone ignoring it had soldiers waiting for them.Also indhoyar are far more disciplined people than others
Let's not give them any credit sxb. Those fucking bugmen condemned the rest of the world because of their lackluster lab safety protocols.
How did they handle it? Why are you lying about the lack of expert testing in the countries you mentioned? Nobody, I repeat, nobody has test even a quarter of the people America has tested. Give credit where credit it due. Stop trying to equate more testing - therefore more discovered cases of corona with the country that has done more testing and as a result discovered more cases with they just must have more cases than thhe other countries that haven’t done the needed testing to make an accurate estimation of their cases.

America’s testing vs the best of the other countries. Don’t compete where you don’t compare babes
View attachment 116178
Let's be honest, Western governments, the US included, collectively shit the bed on this one. Instead carrying out mass testing, contact tracing and having quarantine measures in place, Amriburgers spent the first critical weeks calling the virus "just a flu".

The only countries that handled this situation with the slightest bit of competence were Taiwan, S.Korea and New Zealand. Everyone else nuked their economy and allowed literal fucking SARS to infect their populace to avoid being called "Xenophobes" by twitter Journos.

Niqqa did you just @ me to whine about my downvoting of your trash comment?? Is it ever that serious?? Effing weirdos. And baby being called a akfir is anything but an insult. I wasn’t dumb enough to fall for the fairytales your bummy self called for. Try again luv

:trumpsmirk: JACKI i want to grab you by your fat moist puzzy and make you Muslim

Let's not give them any credit sxb. Those fucking bugmen condemned the rest of the world because of their lackluster lab safety protocols.

Let's be honest, Western governments, the US included, collectively shit the bed on this one. Instead carrying out mass testing, contact tracing and having quarantine measures in place, Amriburgers spent the first critical weeks calling the virus "just a flu".

The only countries that handled this situation with the slightest bit of competence were Taiwan, S.Korea and New Zealand. Everyone else nuked their economy and allowed literal fucking SARS to infect their populace to avoid being called "Xenophobes" by twitter Journos.
This is exactly what @Jacki was complaining about, and just how would you know the origins of COVID???

Octavian

Hmm
VIP
Listen u peasants Imam trump is preaching some good wizdomm
Skjermbilde 2020-05-10 kl. 03.39.35.png

Trending