Trump is a real man wallahi

Wallahi these undercover liberal activists posing as jurneralists are getting patterned by trump. He said y’all got the right niqqa if you think you’re about to play me

Wallahi these undercover liberal activists posing as jurneralists are getting patterned by trump. He said y’all got the right niqqa if you think you’re about to play me
he cant answer any question and lies to people. america is doing better than any country. Not only do they have the highest cases, there are several countries who test more. Its like fact dont matter at all

Why did this kafir @Jacki qashin me :ayaanswag:I personally believe kuffar should not have access to the qashin button
2BFD7C89-A1EF-44C9-A741-FF9E8F7358D3.jpeg

he cant answer any question and lies to people. america is doing better than any country. Not only do they have the highest cases, there are several countries who test more. Its like fact dont matter at all
America has more cases than any other country because America test more than any other country by a LARGE percentage. If you test more, you identify more cases. If you test less, you identify less cases, however that doesn’t mean you don’t have more cases, rather that your testing is lacking.

Niqqa did you just @ me to whine about my downvoting of your trash comment?? Is it ever that serious?? Effing weirdos. And baby being called a akfir is anything but an insult. I wasn’t dumb enough to fall for the fairytales your bummy self called for. Try again luv

Niqqa did you just @ me to whine about my downvoting of your trash comment?? Is it ever that serious?? Effing weirdos. And baby being called a akfir is anything but an insult. I wasn’t dumb enough to fall for the fairytales your bummy self called for. Try again luv
What fairytales? That everything came from nothing? Oh yeah I remember that one too, what a dumbass he is! :damn:

America has more cases than any other country because America test more than any other country by a LARGE percentage. If you test more, you identify more cases. If you test less, you identify less cases, however that doesn’t mean you don’t have more cases, rather that your testing is lacking.
America has 80k of the 280k cases in the world and has only picked up the testing last 12 days. If you look at how countries like japan, South Korea and Germany handled it compared to America its not even close

China probably has less tbh. You don't need to test to know that. A joke of a president.

China probably has less tbh. You don't need to test to know that. A joke of a president.
China with 1.4 billion people did quarantine much much better than any western countries. Anyone ignoring it had soldiers waiting for them.Also indhoyar are far more disciplined people than others

America has 80k of the 280k cases in the world and has only picked up the testing last 12 days. If you look at how countries like japan, South Korea and Germany handled it compared to America its not even close
How did they handle it? Why are you lying about the lack of expert testing in the countries you mentioned? Nobody, I repeat, nobody has test even a quarter of the people America has tested. Give credit where credit it due. Stop trying to equate more testing - therefore more discovered cases of corona with the country that has done more testing and as a result discovered more cases with they just must have more cases than thhe other countries that haven’t done the needed testing to make an accurate estimation of their cases.

America’s testing vs the best of the other countries. Don’t compete where you don’t compare babes
CD061A17-B62C-471B-8F1F-E3AAA8925C3B.jpeg

China with 1.4 billion people did quarantine much much better than any western countries. Anyone ignoring it had soldiers waiting for them.Also indhoyar are far more disciplined people than others
China locked their citizens in their apartments, no essential shopping nothing. After wuhan opened up bodies where found in apartments where people died from a combination of the virus and starvation. Real cool country. Let’s praise China indeed

Trending

Latest posts