Trump is a race realist

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
IQ doesn't exist, all these are influenced by 'pressure', if you are in no pressure to change like food shortage, wars, environmental change, your life not working out, etc if there isn't an underlying 'pressure' to begin with, humans don't think and just live it up. It don't matter where u from, this is a rule of thumb everywhere!!! I don't have the need to fly in the sky, the ground hasn't gone all firey or volcano on me where I can't stand, there is no real pressure for me to think about bodily flight. It's not cuz I am dumb, I simply don't need it. But when I do, I am sure someone will figure something out and then ppl add to it as time goes on. Trust me when your under pressure people think crazy shit there is no time for conformity or how u look or what u say.

Something biological I think that clicks in me when it's survival and I am sure it's there for everyone. It drops everything like pride, arrogance, things that don't work, conformity, you just go into another world due to the pressure nothing else really matters anymore and u start to look at things far differently then u normally would when there is no pressure.

For example lets trial this. Let's say that no1 is getting any food and all shops require proof from students and their families they passed a test at a certain percentage, wallahi my ass will drop pride, arrogance, and I will find ways and others will do due to this HUGE pressure to survive. Africa problem which effects me always is 'lack of effort' if we have no pressure, we dont have motivation, its not cuz we dumb, just give us motivation and we will kick anyone ass.

That's why we need new ways and methods for africa, we cant apply european ways it doesnt work for them, we need to talk african to african, local ways. I would love to lead the continent in the future, and i wouldnt come with european shit either which we have proof since colonization, cuz I can see the root cause weakness in them, no motivation, no pressures, etc. After 20 years and the process of elimination and pains and struggle, we would have a very effective team, id stop the program but warn it will come back when things are looking down to keep them motivated.

I dont mind ppl like mugabe who actually realized the old european ways aint working, he might not have the best idea to replace it but at least he acknowledged the old way isnt beneficial. I'd make mugabe look like a walk in the park, I look for root cause effects without any 'discrimination' or preferences, i dont care wat the problem is cuz u need to know in order to fix it. The west and asia wud probably start a propaganda against me cuz they FEAR we aint adopting their system anymore. Economic sanctions, embargos, proxy wars, all that shit will be done on me. Thats why I dont hate mugabe, i wanna know what the man figured out.

Last edited:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I don’t agree with them but by Asian they just refer to Chinese, Koreans and Japanese. Basically just East Asian
They think Indians Thais Arabs etc are all low IQ

Chinese and Indian give me a break? the population those two have and what they contribute. I don't care if they have 1000 students graduating when their country has 1 billion shit eaters.

You fucking low life piece of shit. f*ck you and the that shat you out. Race realist futada ha ka waso you retard. This dumb c*nt read a few white supremacist websites and now thinks he is an expert on human biology. Dumbass. Get fucked.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I am sorry guys but IQ in the west is measured by how quick u pick something up, memorize, learn, etc. It is not a measure for how much u actually contribute in the real world sense, your just a good reader of someone else ideas, but u yourself can never bring a new idea that is HIGH IQ in the west. Pls drop their terminologies, we dont want book worms, they got millions pumping out of universities with maybe only 2-3 people who actually have IDEAS that have helped humanity, the rest are just your avg robots but they are told 'you got a high iq' it makes them feel better but it's not real. I hate the western education system and I get so angry when I see it being modelled in Africa.

Just look at our western trained politicians, they studied there and look at their results in our country, if u r still attached to the west, wallahi wax ba ka si ah. It maybe emotional attachment or some sort of 'idolizing' but it isn't real WORLD outcome based.

I'm an ethnic minority in Somalia. :fittytousand:
I am more east african than u waryaa. how so? I had 99.2% EA on my dna, meaning I am more of a minority than u. all yall niggas had mixed with something else. don't u have like a 1% southern bantu or something?

Apollo

VIP
I am more east african than u waryaa. how so? I had 99.2% EA on my dna, meaning I am more of a minority than u. all yall niggas had mixed with something else. don't u have like a 1% southern bantu or something?

I don't have any admixture at all. By the way, 23andMe's East African cluster is a bunch of bullshit, they have Maasai and Habesha's in there. It's not a real East African cluster like those created by unstructured admixture runs.

They have it cause they eat, sleep and go to school worse schools than Asians and Whites, they have less money for after school tuition, they have less money for clothing. Kids can't study on hungry stomachs put any kid a majority white neighborhood they will do better because at the end of the day the better schools are located in white neighborhoods even the system is against blacks schools close down all the time in black counties.

People are the product of their environment. Best books I have read which I could not put down were written by an african American writer. Once they get an opportunity and are uplifted in the social ladder, no one can stop them.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
yes bro socioeconomics does influence iq

but lets be real here we would be lying to ourselves if we didn't admit race has a even a little to do with iq

1700's british = modern day africans in terms of socioecomincs

yet 1700's british have higher iqs than modern africans

No they don't. How about you research a topic before making erroneous statements? White IQ 100 years ago is comparable to African IQ today.

http://www.apa.org/monitor/2013/03/smarter.aspx

saywalahi

Xamar Living
1700 whites would do horribly on a modern IQ test. Malnourished and sickly people often do. Socioeconomic factors definitely plays a big role.

http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1177/0956797613488394

http://journals.sagepub.com/doi/abs/10.1046/j.0956-7976.2003.psci_1475.x
doesn't matter in the end

in general blacks in good socioeconomic condtions often over perform caddan in terms of physical capabilities

while in general cadaan in good socioeconomic conditions often overperform blacks in terms of iq

i'm not saying this is definite,
it more of an average

there is definitely outliers in both groups.

when i say blacks have a lower iq i don't mean EVERY SINGLE maddow has a lower iq than EVERY SINGLE cadaan

im saying in GENERAL cadaan have a higher iq.

when i was a college sjw i was on that socioeconomics bandwagon as well sxb

i don't blame you honestly :manny:

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Trump is unfortunately a racist, a one term president who does not represent the American people and values. He exploited fear to get elected and people are starting to wake up.

To the black Somalis on this site who cheer for his divisive politics because of self hatred, remember that he also considers u beneath the ground his walks on.

No wall, no Muslim ban :)

I don't have any admixture at all. By the way, 23andMe's East African cluster is a bunch of bullshit, they have Maasai and Habesha's in there. It's not a real East African cluster like those created by unstructured admixture runs.
what did u use?

Lancer

השבח לאל
Halyeey Trump priority needs to be getting rid of the H-1b visa program.

Stinking Pajeets are stealing tech jobs from honest hardworking Americans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts