Trump is a race realist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
They are real and based on genetics.
They are not real IQ tests are heavily influenced by socio economic status, Asians and white tend to live in better neighborhoods and by better I mean better school facilities and financial status which gives them an edge on black children. Due to their financial status they also eat better giving them better nutrition this is during their most important years of growth. Finally many tests have social scenarios which can be skewed in favor of the white children.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
They are not real IQ tests are heavily influenced by socio economic status, Asians and white tend to live in better neighborhoods and by better I mean better school facilities and financial status which gives them an edge on black children. Due to their financial status they also eat better giving them better nutrition this is during their most important years of growth. Finally many tests have social scenarios which can be skewed in favor of the white children.
the whole socioeconomics argument is complete bull sxb

blacks in general/average have a lower iq

that doesn't mean there are outliers though.

Apollo

VIP

I don't buy that anymore, there's too much evidence for it being solidly genetic.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
the whole socioeconomics argument is complete bull sxb

blacks in general/average have a lower iq

that doesn't mean there are outliers though.
They have it cause they eat, sleep and go to school worse schools than Asians and Whites, they have less money for after school tuition, they have less money for clothing. Kids can't study on hungry stomachs put any kid a majority white neighborhood they will do better because at the end of the day the better schools are located in white neighborhoods even the system is against blacks schools close down all the time in black counties.

saywalahi

Xamar Living
They have it cause they eat, sleep and go to school worse schools than Asians and Whites, they have less money for after school tuition, they have less money for clothing. Kids can't study on hungry stomachs put any kid a majority white neighborhood they will do better because at the end of the day the better schools are located in white neighborhoods even the system is against blacks schools close down all the time in black counties.
yes bro socioeconomics does influence iq

but lets be real here we would be lying to ourselves if we didn't admit race has a even a little to do with iq

1700's british = modern day africans in terms of socioecomincs

yet 1700's british have higher iqs than modern africans

Last edited:
you're bro socioeconomics does influence iq

but lets be real here we would be lying to ourselves if we didn't admit race has a even a little to do with iq

1700's british = modern day africans in terms of socioecomincs

yet 1700's british have higher iqs than modern africans
You realize you're also talking about yourself because you're African too

TooMacaan

VIP
Canada has a merit based immigration system...and yet, no one accuses Canada of race realism or racism. The advantages of soft power politics :wow:,
(....Or is it maybe because we take in a lot of refugees? or some other reason I'm missing??)

Apollo

VIP
Canada has a merit based immigration system...and yet, no one accuses Canada of race realism or racism. The advantages of soft power politics :wow:,
(....Or is it maybe because we take in a lot of refugees? or some other reason I'm missing??)

Canada takes in both high and low human capital immigrants. For the US, it's more medium due to the higher proportion coming in through family based migration.

We are the Cushite elite, not the typical African.

Somali's are the prime example for the American right ,their spreading rumours that our people have an IQ of 68 and are mostly inbred. They call Somali immigration a ticking time bomb worse than a nuclear explosion. These are the people your agreeing with. :susp:

Apollo

VIP
Somali's are the prime example for the American right ,their spreading rumours that our people have an IQ of 68 and are mostly inbred. They call Somali immigration a ticking time bomb worse than a nuclear explosion. These are the people your agreeing with. :susp:

The IQ of Somalia is very low.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I split from him when he said Asians. No smart person would say Asian unless he believes in the myth of the 'model refugee'. They are the problem in the world, 3 billin just between india and china let alone the rest of the continent and wat have they contributed as compared to how much resources they eat and suck from the world? Africa per capita is doing far better sxb and isn't taking away as many resources or effecting it like the asians are.

If there was 3 billion plus africans, the same or more would be natural in the west.

So you believe that our people have a genetically determined IQ of 68 because a white guy told you, 80 is retarded. 68 is someone who cant wash themselves after taking a shit.

Don't you have any pride! How can you agree with this bullshit.:birdman:
There was never an IQ anything done in Somalia these are the results of Ethiopia they just put us with them :farmajoyaab:

I split from him when he said Asians. No smart person would say Asian unless he believes in the myth of the 'model refugee'. They are the problem in the world, 3 billin just between india and china let alone the rest of the continent and wat have they contributed as compared to how much resources they eat and suck from the world? Africa per capita is doing far better sxb and isn't taking away as many resources or effecting it like the asians are.

If there was 3 billion plus africans, the same or more would be natural in the west.
I don’t agree with them but by Asian they just refer to Chinese, Koreans and Japanese. Basically just East Asian
They think Indians Thais Arabs etc are all low IQ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending