True story! I called my uncle in Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
told him I'm wiring some cash to him and he needs to divide it up.

Distribution:

$100 to my mentally compromised cousin

$200 to cousin Ali ( his livestock has been wiped out and he has 5 kids)

$150 to Cousin Cawaale with the 6 kids

$100 to the other cousin sadiq ( he is single )

$50 to cousin Hassan (single and has a job).

$100 to adeero ( grown kids and he already has a steady monthly $200 rent pay of our house that goes to him )

How can I afford this ?

I got my tax return

How do I feel now :rejoice::rejoice::rejoice::russsmug::shaq::ohhhdamn:

Funny thing is that I made it a tradition that I send serious money at the beginning of the year that now they call me in January to enquirer about if I filed my tax :ohlord::mjswag::mjkkk:

These nigga better slaughter goats for me when I land there in the near future inshalah :hemad::hahaidiot:

Distribution:

$100 to adeero ( grown kids and he already has a steady monthly $200 rent pay of our house that goes to him )

How can I afford this ?

I got my tax return

Funny thing is that I made it a tradition that I send serious money at the beginning of the year that now they call me in January to enquirer about if I filed my tax :ohlord::mjswag::mjkkk:

These nigga better slaughter goats for me when I land there in the near future inshalah :hemad::hahaidiot:

Your zikat is impressive but bragging about it makes it lose ajar :bell:

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I'm filing my taxes in middle of March, I know I won't get any money back, infact I'm going to give money back!!!!!

I'm going to pop out a kid next year inshallah. Or I might adopt one. :mjcry::kendrickcry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I'm filing my taxes in middle of March, I know I won't get any money back, infact I'm going to give money back!!!!!

I'm going to pop out a kid next year inshallah. Or I might adopt one. :mjcry::kendrickcry:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Without a kid and a female to claim I would've not had this amount returned to me :chrisfreshhah:

Distribution:

How can I afford this ?

I got my tax return

Beautiful you made them happy even one day in year. Their kids will always remember you the good uncle

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Beautiful you made them happy even one day in year. Their kids will always remember you the good uncle

:meleshame:I'm trying to wash off my numerous dambi with good deeds but I'm afraid my dambi is too much.

Distribution:

How can I afford this ?

I got my tax return

You'll be welcomed as a king adeer :salute:

Too bad nothing pleases them. In their eyes, you can always do better. And that's the truth, Ruth.

Keeping one or two close relatives on a LARGE payroll to buy their loyaltues > dividing up a SMALL amount amongst an angry bunch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending