True purpose of women

Lmao
Child mortality rate says otherwise. Somalia is second to Afghanistan when it comes to infant mortality rate.
That’s exactly why we have to produce more sxb. The reason why our women have wide hips is to be able to hold 2 children per hip

Ramen

🌸
Exactly!
We need to enforce this law.
One man 4 wives inseminates them with 1 child waits 2 years and does it again.

Children factory. larger population more manpower for the army and thus we become a stronger nation.
Do you even have enough food to feed them all?

4 wives by the age of 30?, thats sounds like madax xanuun bro, i can barely wake up for school 4 wives kulaha. nah thats up to you other geeljires im good

Do you even have enough food to feed them all?
We just need more people into agriculture and that will create an abundance of food.
We just need organic foods with no chemicals and soy and our men and women will become warriors.

I am very excited for the future.

@Shmurda is a real man.

What @Samaalic Era sees

download.jpeg

What @Shmurda sees

download (1).jpeg

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
That’s exactly why we have to produce more sxb. The reason why our women have wide hips is to be able to hold 2 children per hip
I think more hospitals should be built with that in mind. I don't like seeing expectant mothers dying due to neglect of the gov or their community. I don't have issues with people having many kids. That's between you and your spouse.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
These people live in fantasy land :bell: It's 2020, Population doesn't determinate military prowess weapons do. If we focus on raising a nation of mini Einsteins and develop master weapons and great military strategies then we will be feared and respected military.
Numbers are vital in War, does it look like we are gonna produce S class weapons at any point:kanyehmm:

We need to follow the Soviet strategy of WW2 and the Chinese strategu of the Korean war :mybusiness:

Lmao
Imagine moving back home while your 40 yrs old with decent money saved up, you marry 4 young women 18-25 yrs old, they cook and clean without question and you just give em a monthly $200 each (which is a lot for them). Tell me that’s not the dream wallahi kkkkkkk

Trending