True purpose of women

Nostalgia

DEACTIVATED!
وَمَا خَلَقۡتُ ٱلۡجِنَّ وَٱلۡإِنسَ إِلَّا لِيَعۡبُدُونِ
Wa ma khalaqtu jinni wal insi illa liya'budun.
And I did not create the jinn and mankind except to worship Me.

Surah Adh-Dhariyat, Ayah 56

This is all our true purpose in life.

@Samaalic Era

MY BROTHER WE ARE ONLY ON THE 4TH ON THIS LIST!
WE SHALL TAKE THE FIRST PLACE!
f64fe590b9d04f201d5a5bb2b367b74c.png

WE WILL BEAT BURUNDI, MALI, ANGOLA AND NIGER!
WE SHALL HAVE THE HIGHEST BIRTH RATE IN THE WORLD.

With our new manpower we shall storm Ethiopia.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
4 wives by 30? I'm sorry the is ratio of Somali women to men 4:1? What are the other men going to do if 25% of the guys get all the girls:fantasia2:
There are far more women than men. We still have xalimos without husbands but then we will have to hold a shura council to resolve it:gaasdrink:

Radical

Certified CNC expert.
You guys saying something like "4 wives 3-5 kids each" are just begging for madax-xanuun

Last edited:
Those numbers are horrifying sxb. We may have to add Ethiopian concubines at this rate
:noneck:
We shall enforce a law that will make sure every somali man has a duty to serve his country when he reaches the age of 18.

Our manpower will drastically swallow the ethiopians in an instant.
We will enter into Adis Ababa and burn their monuments and destroy their cities and fly the somali flag over their dead bodies.
iu

d569449d0b21374711ac9833331a2a18.png

We can amp these numbers further and by 2050 we should be around 50 - 80 million.

Dalmoor

Hiatus✅ 1/18/21- ?
VIP
Child mortality rate says otherwise. Somalia is second to Afghanistan when it comes to infant mortality rate.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@Shmurda understands the threat of our laangaabnimo, The South Cushite xalimos became feminists and rebelled against the patraichy, thereby failing to do their job and we see the result kkkkkk

4b3d8804e3f47192e06b958de78575eb.jpg

Medulla

Bah Qabiil Fluid
You will realise this dilemma we are in before you know it sxb

Having babies is easy if you need more participates for your plan let me know, my family is full of fraternal twins my sperm is worth twice the regular sspot faraaxs value .

:feelinmyself:

These people live in fantasy land :bell: It's 2020, Population doesn't determinate military prowess weapons do. If we focus on raising a nation of mini Einsteins and develop master weapons and great military strategies then we will be feared and respected military.

Trending

Latest posts