Truck bomb kills at least 20 people in Beledweyne, Hiiraan

Second truck headed to Dhusamareeb caught by Beledweyne police,

I believe alkebab wanted to bomb dhusamareeb which has become the headquarters for the politicians and generals leading the war against them in the middle regions.

they wanted to replicate the bombing against qoor qoor in an even bigger fashion

Now Somaliland has been defeated. I don't know understand why Puntland and Khaatumo state is waiting for ? send as many troops down and fight in Central Somalia. If Al Shabab is not defeated now they are coming up and will kill the rest of us. They don't give a crap about Deni, Garad Jamac, Muuse Bixii.

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
Now Somaliland has been defeated. I don't know understand why Puntland and Khaatumo state is waiting for ? send as many troops down and fight in Central Somalia. If Al Shabab is not defeated now they are coming up and will kill the rest of us. They don't give a crap about Deni, Garad Jamac, Muuse Bixii.
Puntland since 1998. We secure our borders from Alitaxaad, ICU and Alkabaab.

We can secure our lands. :win: .

Damn the truck came from the Gaaljecel side, one Xawaadle well known guy who was secretly Khawarij let them in at liiqliiqato. As there were no officials in Baladweyne except Dabageed who stays in his house not Lamagalaay bc its under reconstruction so it seems that they were waiting for Jeyte in Baledweyne and when he went to Dhuusamaeeb, they changed their plans and decided to do it in Dhuusamareeb.

The guys in the checkpoint took them out of their truck but instead of tying them up or putting them in their Cabdi bille they allowed them to go back to their car again and wait there so thy blew themselves up immediately.

Damn the truck came from the Gaaljecel side, one Xawaadle well known guy who was secretly Khawarij let them in at liiqliiqato. As there were no officials in Baladweyne except Dabageed who stays in his house not Lamagalaay bc its under reconstruction so it seems that they were waiting for Jeyte in Baledweyne and when he went to Dhuusamaeeb, they changed their plans and decided to do it in Dhuusamareeb.

The guys in the checkpoint took them out of their truck but instead of tying them up or putting them in their Cabdi bille they allowed them to go back to their car again so thy blew themselves up immediately.

@Jungle dameer boy, why were u so quick to say the truck was from HG? ur cuqdad agiainst beesha is nasty akhi. did some HG nigga steal ur girl.

@Jungle dameer boy, why were u so quick to say the truck was from HG? ur cuqdad agiainst beesha is nasty akhi. did some HG nigga steal ur girl.
Truck was obviously from Gaaljecel side. As long as west of the river is still under AS, liberated HS deegans will always be at risk. Common knowledge. Front should be open there as well

Jungle

VIP
Iljeex get out your feelings Ali Osoble said this truck does regular trips to and from dhuusamareeb he put out the narrative mate.

Cuqdad waxe haysa people on here cheering for shabab take other clan land including both hg and xawaadle here lol dib isugu laabta

Iljeex get out your feelings Ali Osoble said this truck does regular trips to and from dhuusamareeb he put out the narrative mate.

Cuqdad waxe haysa people on here cheering for shabab take other clan land including both hg and xawaadle here lol dib isugu laabta

you're just making shit up bro, that truck was meant to blow up dhusamareeb, everyone with two brain cells can see that.

its just that xawadle were the unlucky ones who caught the truck, AUN to the victims

No HG wishes for AB land to be under alkebab, thats crazy talk.

In cosweyne it was AB on AB violence, why won't you admit that some big AB sublclans are loyal to alshbaab?

Jungle

VIP
you're just making shit up bro, that truck was meant to blow up dhusamareeb, everyone with two brain cells can see that.

its just that xawadle were the unlucky ones who caught the truck, AUN to the victims

No HG wishes for AB land to be under alkebab, thats crazy talk.

In cosweyne it was AB on AB violence, why won't you admit that some big AB sublclans are loyal to alshbaab?
Ive mentioned Ali Osoble name 3 times now sxb. The post is on his page so how am I making things up? He says exactly what I said in my previous post before this one.

The langaab adoon sacad was saying the amisom being removed from middle shabelle is hg qorshe and shabab and xawaadle will expand lol obviously none of this is true but it shows how his small brain works and others from his former slave sub.

What does cowsweyne and the other stuff you mentioned have to do with this? I am against the shabab offensive strategy, that is true

Mr Hiiraan state made it clear in today’s video that Ceyr are the biggest igu sawir people who are being led by Shabaabist Cali Yare!!!!

Last edited:
I don't get what is so funny about my comment. Al Shabaab has already killed Hodan Naaleeye, the biggest Dulbahante shaikh was assassinated short time ago in Kismayo by Al Shabaab, If they could blow up the entire Khaatumo state leadership up they will had done it. If fact they have already send a letter out calling them Kaafiir. Al Shabaab is a multiclan movement obviously they are not going to invade Hartiland with Hawiye men, they are going to use our own boys. They probably already have sleeping cells in our towns.

This has nothing to do with al shabaab in galbeedka we have Xawaadle xaafad in galbeedka called b u u n d o weyn it has to with gaaljecel that why thru use liiqliiqato bridge. This bridge was created by siyaad barre in 1974 its not the original one wich is B u u n d o w e y n e

So i have been telling beesha to close liiqliiqato and till this war ends and use the other one al Shabaab will not be able to hide their trucks in B u u n d o w eyne like they do in the gaaljecel side of howlwadaad. People in Howlwadaag can use B u u d o w e yn.

Last time the attack on Lamagalaay came from the gaaljecel side then they will scream XL are closing the bridge

Screenshot_20230923-231546.jpg

Screenshot_20230923-231500.jpg

Shaley vs maanta. لعنة الله عليكم.

Screenshot_20230923-234930.jpg

Close liiqliiqato and use this one end of story.
Screenshot_20230923-235942.jpg

Screenshot_20230924-000803.jpg

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts