Truck bomb kills at least 20 people in Beledweyne, Hiiraan

They used this motherfucker he was mukhalas for the trucks they paid him and he was saying i know them but when the terrorst blew himself up he was talking to the askarta at the checkpoint so this is why they think he didnt know it was carrying explosive materials. Just he was greedy bc they paid him الى جهنم

Screenshot_20230924-013631.jpg

I don't get what is so funny about my comment. Al Shabaab has already killed Hodan Naaleeye, the biggest Dulbahante shaikh was assassinated short time ago in Kismayo by Al Shabaab, If they could blow up the entire Khaatumo state leadership up they will had done it. If fact they have already send a letter out calling them Kaafiir. Al Shabaab is a multiclan movement obviously they are not going to invade Hartiland with Hawiye men, they are going to use our own boys. They probably already have sleeping cells in our towns.
sxb for this thought of combined offensive you have shown more IQ than the entire fdk thread dwellers combined

I swear Hawadle are very negligent how come they allowed this Liiqliiqato Bridge to be open when it next to Lamagaalay and their business?
All the big hotels/buildings in this video are located infront of Lamagalaay. Al shabaab comes from liiqliiqato and goes stright to Lamagalaay and our business. I stayed in hotel kaamil infront of Lamagalay it was destroyed in the attack on Lamagalay and its owner was killed

As i show you reer Howlwadaag can use the second bridge next to Xaawo taako wich is far from lamagaay and big business.
Screenshot_20230924-023709.jpg

Screenshot_20230924-023756.jpg

Screenshot_20230924-022447.jpg

Screenshot_20230924-022456.jpg

The last part is B u u n d o w e y n not liiqliiqato

Last edited:

Trending