Trolling Thread.....What is the best part of being Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
It’s a true stereotype
He is not your typical Somalian. He is fit.

No it isn't a true stereotype, stop lying. This is how Somalis looked back than before the civil war.

1960 Somali men tall and not skinny.

tumblr_m427dcZrL51qcm9jgo1_500.jpg

Somali women beautiful and not fat.

24bd96edfc915f833d0396c6b0ed5b85.jpg

World

VIP
Why is everybody mentioning looks? As if everything about being Somali sucks apart from our appearance.

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
My best part being Somali is:

• Very tall
  • Caucasian facial feature
  • Soft hair
  • Light skin
  • Big Dick
  • Rich history and culture
  • Ancient DNA
  • First non-Arabs to embrace Islam
  • Wealthy since Somalis are traditionally and genetically merchants/traders and seafarers.
  • I'm from Somaliland which is the best Somali state. :cool:
DELUSIONAL
:snoop:

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
No it isn't a true stereotype, stop lying. This is how Somalis looked back than before the civil war.

1960 Somali men tall and not skinny.

tumblr_m427dcZrL51qcm9jgo1_500.jpg

Somali women beautiful and not fat.

24bd96edfc915f833d0396c6b0ed5b85.jpg
Wallahi President Sharmarke was our Kennedy such a bae:it0tdo8:

A great sense of fashion:
iQJTrDX.jpg

A Great Pride and Sense of Personal Responsibility:
Somalis1.jpg

A tendency to ask the hard-hitting, important questions in life:

Why do you hate white people
Because they destroyed and are continuing to destroy Africa and its people even when they don't live in Africa. Africans in Brazil, Columbia, other Latin countries, and the US are horribly abused. Even with all of this, I don't hate all crackers. I only hate the ones in charge.

Because they destroyed and are continuing to destroy Africa and its people even when they don't live in Africa. Africans in Brazil, Columbia, other Latin countries, and the US are horribly abused. Even with all of this, I don't hate all crackers. I only hate the ones in charge.

Everyone subjugates Africans. Including other Africans. White people are not exclusively responsible. East Asians and particularly Arabs have more disdain for Blacks than whites.

You need to loosen up on white people, they have treated you better than your fellow African. Find yourself a snowbunny and #kill the racism.

Heyyall

Just keeping it real
Everyone subjugates Africans. Including other Africans. White people are not exclusively responsible. East Asians and particularly Arabs have more disdain for Blacks than whites.

You need to loosen up on white people, they have treated you better than your fellow African. Find yourself a snowbunny and #kill the racism.
East Africans are not racist..

East Africans are not racist..
:salute:

I'm not interested in finding a white girl because I only have eyes for Somali girls. I don't really hate on other races on this website. I only focus on crackers because many people on this website put them on a pedestal.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
:salute:

I'm not interested in finding a white girl because I only have eyes for Somali girls. I don't really hate on other races on this website. I only focus on crackers because many people on this website put them on a pedestal.

White people are winning and we have to acknowledge that. However, I do not see them as superior but in fact inferior since scientifically Somalis along with the Horners are the original homo-sapiens.

I just want my people to succeed the same way and become a first world by this century, inshallah.

White people are winning and we have to acknowledge that. However, I do not see them as superior but in fact inferior since scientifically Somalis along with the Horners are the original homo-sapiens.

I just want my people to succeed the same way and become a first world by this century, inshallah.
That's what I want too.

White people are losing now. The Chinese, Indians, and Africans are now winning. We will succeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending