Trolling Thread.....What is the best part of being Somali?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The nose and the hair for me. :)

Muji

VIP
Hair
Clear skin
Being skinny
Being good at long distance running
Being smart- most Somalis I know are smart, a lot of them are just lazy though.

Factz

Factzopedia
VIP
My best part being Somali is:

• Very tall
  • Caucasian facial feature
  • Soft hair
  • Light skin
  • Big Dick
  • Rich history and culture
  • Ancient DNA
  • First non-Arabs to embrace Islam
  • Wealthy since Somalis are traditionally and genetically merchants/traders and seafarers.
  • I'm from Somaliland which is the best Somali state. :cool:

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
The khat, the dank ass Somali weed. We got the purest of cocaine in East Africa. The heroin isn't that good, but it's still doable. We got Molly coconuts, and mango vodka. 2 Live n Die in Somalia :pachah1:

Abkaal

Mudug menaces don't mince their words
The khat, the dank ass Somali weed. We got the purest of cocaine in East Africa. The heroin isn't that good, but it's still doable. We got Molly coconuts, and mango vodka. 2 Live n Die in Somalia :pachah1:
you are the man bruv to live and die in Somalia:banderas:

Do-I-Look-Somali

Make me some Cambulo tonight.
you are the man bruv to live and die in Somalia:banderas:
tenor.gif
tenor.gif

You can c00n both ways. Very easy (for men) to fit in with white people because we can be viewed as less threatening negros that break the black stereotype.

You can also booty clap for WAs and gain ironic privilege

Apollo

VIP
You can c00n both ways. Very easy (for men) to fit in with white people because we can be viewed as less threatening negros that break the black stereotype.

You can also booty clap for WAs and gain ironic privilege

Somalis are viewed as a bigger threat to the West than Blacks and Arabs. Worst combination of both of them.

Somalis are viewed as a bigger threat to the West than Blacks and Arabs. Worst combination of both of them.

That is only applicable to areas with a visible Somali minority, or women. Somalis are more ambiguous and generally don't carry the same baggage as our negro counterparts. Just by being articulate and not displaying hood antics white people will put you on a colored people pedestal. They are easily impressed because the bar is low. But as a collective, typical Christian madows are the most acceptable group of minority and Somalis the worst, even lower than Moroccans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending