Triggered Bantu Cries

Status
Not open for further replies.

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Did she just claim aksum? :pachah1:bantus will be claiming the Darwish and Ahmed Gurey next :pachah1:lakiin when she "stop calling us bantu, we're west african" i dropped :pachah1:

What amazes me is that this woman is a black American...with all the privileges that brings and she allows her emotions to be that impacted by Somalians?....... Somalians!?

Come on woman ...do u know where Somalians rank in the world order? Get a grip!

Keo

VIP
What amazes me is that this woman is a black American...with all the privileges that brings and she allows her emotions to be that impacted by Somalians?....... Somalians!?

Why are you on this forum if you hate "Somalians".

Somalis have something she always dreams of having :pachah1: soft long hair of which she pays thousands of dollars in her life time.

They have straight long nose she dreams of having lol

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
There was already a thread on this where half the posters ignored her points, said something about her nose/hair, and dipped

A west African sheikh could preach the religion and half of SSpot will comment about his nose, lips and hair and then accuse him of converting to Islam because he wants to take all of the xalimos :chrisfreshhah:

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
A west African sheikh could preach the religion and half of SSpot will comment about his nose, lips and hair and then accuse him of converting to Islam because he wants to take all of the xalimos :chrisfreshhah:
Because the secret to making it in this world is having soft hair and a thin nose.
:dabcasar:

I mean clearly it's worked out beautifully for Somalia
:dabcasar:

Somalis have something she always dreams of having :pachah1: soft long hair of which she pays thousands of dollars in her life time.

They have straight long nose she dreams of having lol

This is the guy with the soft effeminate torso pic. Listen jelly man the girl is rocking an afro in that clip so i don't think it has to do with hair....and straight, thin, long noses are for arabs and witches.

I think she is one of those black people in the west who was brought up to romanticize africa (afterall she did say she was afrocentric) and she has experienced a rude awakening. She'll get over it.

Nightline Kid

Hippo Crate
WTF!? This is the internet not some patch of sand that belong to your tribe! GTFOH!
IMG_3753.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending