*trigger warning* Why are Somali diaspora so obsessed with Palestine?

I'm just shocked at the videos I've seen lately of Xalimo's crying about Palestine, Farax's saying "I will die for palestine." Where are these people when it comes to Somali issues? Where is the, "I will die for Somalia" energy?

The GDP for Palestine is 16billion with a population of 5 million
Somalia GDP= 917 million
Djbouti GDP= 3.325 Billion

They are in a better state financially than Somalia, Somaliland, and Djibouti. They're not dealing with wide spread famine and climate change the way we are.

I do sympathize with innocent Palestinian civilians caught in the crossfire, but let's not sit here and act like Palestinians are 100% fault less and Israel is completely bad. I still remember that politician in Somalia/Somaliland who was sacked for saying he supports the government having good relations with Israel.

We are not involved in this conflict and frankly have bigger things to worry about in our Somali territories. I have never heard a Palestinian say "I will die for Somalia" because they know to prioritize themselves.

Last edited:

Xaruun

VIP
hivemind

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
I'm just shocked at the videos I've seen lately of Xalimo's crying about Palestine, Farax's saying "I will die for palestine." Where are these people when it comes to Somali issues? Where is the, "I will die for Somalia" energy?

The GDP for Palestine is 10billion.
They are in a better state financially than Somalia, Somaliland, and Djbouti. They're not dealing with wide spread famine and climate change the way we are.

I do sympathize with innocent Palestenian civilians caught in the crossfire, but let's not sit here and act like Palestenians are 100% fault less and Israel is completely bad. I still remember that politician in Somalia/Somaliland who was sacked for saying he supports the government having good relations with Israel.

I just don't understand this obsession with Palestine and blind hatred for Israel. We are not involved in this conflict and frankly have bigger things to worry about in our Somali territories.
I have never heard a Palestinian say "I will die for Somalia" because they know to prioritize themselves.
I pray for Palestine but I don't show it openly, don't want Somalia labelled as isreal enemy, we already are fail state don't make it worse ffs

You won't get it because you're gaal gaal dhashay:francis:

It's interesting how this so called "Gaal" cares more about Somali issues than qaashin people like you. Dhaadan, go ahead and "die for Palestine" since that's what your type wants.
Adiga ayaa is neceb doofaryaho yaar

Djokovic

Somali Arab
It's interesting how this so called "Gaal" cares more about Somali issues than qaashin people like you. Dhaadan, go ahead and "die for Palestine" since that's what your type wants.
f*ck Somali issues You ethno nationalist scum may Allah destroy you and your country.
How come you only start caring about Somalia when people show support for palestine

Which somali issues? I have never seen you post about Somalia and it's issues gaalyaheey xaar cunta ah

Xaruun

VIP
f*ck Somali issues You ***** ethno nationalist scum may Allah destroy you and your country.
How come you only start caring about Somalia when people show support for palestine
Facts she’s using the suffering of both the Palestinians and Somalis to satisfy her Anti-Arab agenda :pacspit::pacspit::pacspit::pacspit: Stfu gaal

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like
One single pebble from Al-Aqsa is worth more than a billion Somalis put together
coon is strong on him
1620861027871.png

One single pebble from Al-Aqsa is worth more than a billion Somalis put together
Abdullah ibn Umar reported: I saw the Messenger of Allah, peace and blessings be upon him, circling the Ka’bah and saying, “How pure you are and how pure is your fragrance! How great you are and how great is your sanctity! By the one in whose hand is the soul of Muhammad, the sanctity of the believer is greater to Allah than your sanctity, in his wealth, his life, and to assume nothing of him but good.”

So how many Somali families are you going to feed for tomorrow's eid festivities?

I'm very doubtful that you're ever made a single positive contribution to anyone, much less a Somali. If you have nothing nice to say then it's best to remain quiet.

Trending