Tribute to Our Beautiful Somali culture by Somali Students in Seattle U. Such a Beauty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is why I fight with others all the time who spew clan bigotry among Somalis. Look at these kids representing all somalis from Djibouti to Garissa in America.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Here is what it means to be Somali from Zeylac to Lamu, Big love to Somalia and to All somalis from all corners of the world.

Uncivilized, Noisy, disorderly, Chaotic, Witch Craft chant....etc etc

and......................

Compare it to this civilized, elegant but orderly... dance....

Uncivilized, Noisy, disorderly, Chaotic, Witch Craft chant....etc etc

and......................

Compare it to this civilized, elegant but orderly... dance....

I'd rather have people who can clean their xaar and still be from a third world country dance for me tbh...

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I'd rather have people who can clean their xaar and still be from a third world country dance for me tbh...

Good point. But i rather have xaar under pants where people dont see it but people can see my elegant dress and pleasant quite manners. Image and impression is my priority than hygiene. loll

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
guys guys guys guys @Schematics WHY didn't u tell me to read the comments??? I went to YOUTUBE comment section and read what people think of somali traditional dance, walaahi people are praising it right and left, even jealous of it. Even cucks like from Palestine, Iraqi & Afghan and white ladies too

am surprised.

It is better to ignore Basra to avoid fueling her mental issues. This thread is to appreciate Somali culture, so any Somali should be grateful that these kids born in America put together such a massive cultural show and made us Somalis proud.

Just read the non-Somali comments on there and how they are mesmerized by the beauty both of Somalis and their culture. Then compare to this Old Grandma's(Basra) comments.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It is better to ignore Basra to avoid fueling her mental issues. This thread is to appreciate Somali culture, so any Somali should be grateful that these kids born in America put together such a massive cultural show and made us Somalis proud.

Just read the non-Somali comments on there and how they are mesmerized by the beauty both of Somalis and their culture. Then compare to this Old Grandma's(Basra) comments.

Do we know each other??? I am sniffing u

KC-sniffs-LG-11-12.jpg

guys guys guys guys @Schematics WHY didn't u tell me to read the comments??? I went to YOUTUBE comment section and read what people think of somali traditional dance, walaahi people are praising it right and left, even jealous of it. Even cucks like from Palestine, Iraqi & Afghan and white ladies too

am surprised.

You are just weak if you rely on other people's comments to appreciate who you are.

Beautiful I’m shooketh

That was my reaction. I never expected kids born in America to have this level of connection to their culture and represent it to non-Somalis with pride.

Amazing man. I love these kids. Good example for other young adults on here who feel bad about themselves, or who are negative constantly about their people.

These kids picked us up handsomely.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
That was my reaction. I never expected kids born in America to have this level of connection to their culture and represent it to non-Somalis with pride.

Amazing man. I love these kids. Good example for other young adults on here who feel bad about themselves, or whoa re negative constantly about their people.

These kids picked us up handsomely.

they are doing it for class, they get credits for it

Leila

Wanaag iyo Dhiig kar
Nice video , they did all the regional dances .

My favourite were the shirib, goobile and kabeebey

Jaandheer from the Northern regions of Somalia and Dhaanto had me swinging and dancing. I turned this on for my cousins who are 20 and 19 and made them watch. I demanded they participate next year at their U .

:russ:

It was fun. I can dance pretty good. Shirib was beautiful too. I watched a lot of it back in the days.

Yea, this is what makes their efforts even more amazing. All Somali regions are represented including Xamaris and benadiri.

Just Amazing thought and efforts went into this and any Somali with an ounce of dignity and love feels uplifted instantly.

They even included Cisa/Afar dance.

Status
Not open for further replies.