Tribe in Puntland refuses to take part in Somalia's lower house elections

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Deni is stuck between a rock and a hard place, he cannot please everyone, they are threatening to join N&N what a sad state of affairs for Deni.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Deni is stuck between a rock and a hard place, he cannot please everyone, they are threatening to join N&N what a sad state of affairs for Deni.
I feel sorry for those North Galkacyo tribes atleast Rer Bosaso have PSF to defend them they have to go to Garowe and have their MPs handpicked.

They should join Galmudug as our election is going on in Galkacyo and Dhuusomareeb :rejoice:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I feel sorry for those North Galkacyo tribes atleast Rer Bosaso have PSF to defend them they have to go to Garowe and have their MPs handpicked.

They should join Galmudug as our election is going on in Galkacyo and Dhuusomareeb :rejoice:
Cabdi Ciise a small clan but it speaks volume that a whole clan is threatening to desert Deni, in other places we see individual politicians deserting their warlord not whole clans.

TekNiKo

VIP
Cabdi Ciise a small clan but it speaks volume that a whole clan is threatening to desert Deni, in other places we see individual politicians deserting their warlord not whole clans.
Cabdiweli Gaas was much more democratic and wise man such bold statements were never made by those clans during 2016. :wow:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Cabdiweli Gaas was much more democratic and wise man such bold statements were never made by those clans during 2016. :wow:
I doubt there will be a war, but all these cagajugleyn and show of power is killing the already fragile PL economy, the stability and the image of PL which is bad for Deni, I believe he stretched himself too thin, while he was focusing on Farmaajo his own subordinates were eying his seat.

TekNiKo

VIP
I doubt there will be a war, but all these cagajugleyn and show of power is killing the already fragile PL economy, the stability and the image of PL which is bad for Deni, I believe he stretched himself too thin, while he was focusing on Farmaajo his own subordinates were eying his seat.
Farmaajo will be back 100% the silent killer shall continue his great work, the cracks are starting to show for them and only time will tell what future beholds. Galmudug is growing stronger over time I was critical of Farmaajo empowering this state but this election really opened my eyes to his long term goals, a heavy counterweight to the Aaran Jaan criminals
buster keaton tea GIF

𐒈𐒈𐒆𐒍

𐒑𐒘𐒌𐒚𐒘𐒇𐒂𐒇𐒒𐒇𐒀
Boons talking out of their futo once again acudubilaah 🤦🏾‍♂️

Subclan in question never had a seat exclusive for them in SFG. CC are all about Puntlnd delevopment and defense not politics‼️

Last edited:
Cabdi Ciise are the backbone of Cumar Maxamuuds. They are probably the most lethal and reckless in battle out of all the CM subclans. Majority of Somali pirates in Mudug were Cabdi Ciise.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Cabdi Ciise are the backbone of Cumar Maxamuuds. They are probably the most lethal and reckless in battle out of all the CM subclans. Majority of Somali pirates in Mudug were Cabdi Ciise.
Cumar Maxamuud is basically Isaaq Cumar, Isaaq Cumar branch off into Cabdi Ciise Isaaq and Cabdulle Isaaq, 99% of Cumar Maxamuuds are Cabdulle Isaaq that is where Rer Mahad the biggest sub of Cumar Maxamuud come from as well as the smaller ones like Rer Khalaf, Bah Marehan, Rer Xirsi, Rer Adan etc

So yeah Cabdi Ciise is a small stand alone clan within Cumar Maxamuud. earlier this yeah Bah Marehan were also demanding the lower house seat, this seat is not like any other seat of MJ, Cumar Maxamuud inhabit the disputed North Mudug area, and any tribe within them who raises this issue of representation can become a huge problem for Deni.

𐒈𐒈𐒆𐒍

𐒑𐒘𐒌𐒚𐒘𐒇𐒂𐒇𐒒𐒇𐒀
CC settle entire eastern Mudug and coastline up to Eyl Nugaal alone. CC have monopoly on auto spare parts, gaas stations and export of livestock in Mudug. CC are one of the Most armed clans in PL with a private professional military funded together with reer Adaan Mahad that crushed Alshabab on their own. CC with all that and now a port too in Garacad make them have more than all Ilkayaar combined🤣

If anyone is small its boonta🤫

TekNiKo

VIP
CC settle entire eastern Mudug and coastline up to Eyl Nugaal alone. CC have monopoly on auto spare parts, gaas stations and export of livestock in Mudug. CC are one of the Most armed clans in PL with a private professional military funded together with reer Adaan Mahad that crushed Alshabab on their own. CC with all that and now a port too in Garacad make them have more than all Ilkayaar combined🤣

If anyone is small its boonta🤫
Let them defend their seats from Garowe if they are so influential :umad:

TekNiKo

VIP
Is that all you got? Dekad iyo hormar sharta hakaa celiyo, innagan shanteena wax no celiya respect your President waryaa. We ruled you for 21 years and still rule you today. Your hero Abdullahi Yusuf failed to rid of Mx

𐒈𐒈𐒆𐒍

𐒑𐒘𐒌𐒚𐒘𐒇𐒂𐒇𐒒𐒇𐒀
Is that all you got? Dekad iyo hormar sharta hakaa celiyo, innagan shanteena wax no celiya respect your President waryaa. We ruled you for 21 years and still rule you today. Your hero Abdullahi Yusuf failed to rid of Mx
Ilkayaar never ruled us are you crazy thinking we would let low caste qashin rule us🤣

Your cousins in Saaxo are loyal citizens happy be ruled by boqortooyada just like back during your happy days under Kenadiid👏🏽

FB_IMG_1638639580655.jpg

Screenshot 2021-02-14 at 13.21.16(1).png

Remind me who rejected xaarweynes rule and is rejecting doqonka Farmaajos or in your tiny Ilkayaar mind the rule us🤦🏾‍♂️

Xaarweyne
images(51).jpg

Cabdullaahi Yuusuf
FB_IMG_1614343956192.jpg

TekNiKo

VIP
Ilkayaar never ruled us are you crazy thinking we would let low caste qashin rule us🤣

Your cousins in Saaxo are loyal citizens happy be ruled by boqortooyada just like back during your happy days under Kenadiid👏🏽

View attachment 208334

View attachment 208333

Remind me who rejected xaarweynes rule and is rejecting doqonka Farmaajos or in your tiny Ilkayaar mind the rule us🤦🏾‍♂️

Xaarweyne
View attachment 208336

Cabdullaahi Yuusuf
View attachment 208337
Is this all you got? One hamlet village in PL is your proudness? LOL. We rule the whole nation nigga whether you like it or not Deni does not represent you in the international world stage. Keep crying though

Farmaajo will be back 100% the silent killer shall continue his great work, the cracks are starting to show for them and only time will tell what future beholds. Galmudug is growing stronger over time I was critical of Farmaajo empowering this state but this election really opened my eyes to his long term goals, a heavy counterweight to the Aaran Jaan criminals
buster keaton tea GIF
Farmaajo ain’t coming back lol. That useless idiot is not good at defeating al shabaab or helping the country’s economic growth. The two things somalia needs right now

𐒈𐒈𐒆𐒍

𐒑𐒘𐒌𐒚𐒘𐒇𐒂𐒇𐒒𐒇𐒀
Is this all you got? One hamlet village in PL is your proudness? LOL. We rule the whole nation nigga whether you like it or not Deni does not represent you in the international world stage. Keep crying though
What do you rule Gaajo Gedo or the Galgaduud you lost to HG?

What do you have to show for those 21 years what progress, mamul business anything other than CBBs praising us for $$, Gedonians starving next to rivers, being under 2 federal states while being pushed out of last 2 towns C/Waaq Balanbale into DDSI.

Newsflash Farmaajo don't represent us world stage nor can speak for us IC comes to Garowe speak directly to us. World stage have high-ranking MJs in several countries why would a boon represent us🤦🏾‍♂️🤣

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Cumar Maxamuud is same age as Khalaf Xuseen
Cumar Maxamuud abtirsi to Darood
  1. Omar
  2. Son of Mahamud
  3. Son of Saleiban
  4. Son of Mahamed
  5. Son of Ibrahim
  6. Son of Jibrahil
  7. Son of Mahamed "Ummadnebi"
  8. Son of Abdullahi "Toljele"
  9. Son of Hasan "Himidor"
  10. Son of Talareir
  11. Son of Mahamed "Walal Yabare"
  12. Son of Hijijle
  13. Son of Nolays
  14. Son of Omar "Sorore / Nabidor"
  15. Son of Awe
  16. Son of Mahamed "Bah Majertein"
  17. Son of Salah "Harti"
  18. Son of Hantale
  19. Son of Amlale
  20. Son of Kombe "Abdi"
  21. Son of Kablalah "Mahamed"
  22. Son of Darod "Abdirahman"
  23. Son of Jaberti "Ismaeil"
Khalaf Xuseen abtirsi to Darood
  1. Khalaf
  2. Son of Husein
  3. Son of Yusuf
  4. Son of Matan
  5. Son of Eise
  6. Son of Ahmed
  7. Son of Boqor Mahamed
  8. Son of Da'ud
  9. Son of Abadir
  10. Son of Muse
  11. Son of Mahamed
  12. Son of Warwajele
  13. Son of Radimir
  14. Son of Amanreir
  15. Son of Isaq
  16. Son of Galshiredle
  17. Son of Hodenbari
  18. Son of Balyiri
  19. Son of Awsame
  20. Son of Mareihan "Mahamed"
  21. Son of Sade "Ahmed"
  22. Son of Darod "Abdirahman"
  23. Son of Jaberti "Ismaeil"
I think everyone agrees which one is more powerful and more laandheere of the two, I mean Khalaf Xuseen live from Faafan, Doollo, Qoraxeey, Galgaduud, Gedo, Jubadda Hoose while Cumar Maxamuud are falastin in the disputed area of north Mudug.