Tribe in Puntland refuses to take part in Somalia's lower house elections

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Cumar Maxamuud is same age as Khalaf Xuseen
Cumar Maxamuud abtirsi to Darood
  1. Omar
  2. Son of Mahamud
  3. Son of Saleiban
  4. Son of Mahamed
  5. Son of Ibrahim
  6. Son of Jibrahil
  7. Son of Mahamed "Ummadnebi"
  8. Son of Abdullahi "Toljele"
  9. Son of Hasan "Himidor"
  10. Son of Talareir
  11. Son of Mahamed "Walal Yabare"
  12. Son of Hijijle
  13. Son of Nolays
  14. Son of Omar "Sorore / Nabidor"
  15. Son of Awe
  16. Son of Mahamed "Bah Majertein"
  17. Son of Salah "Harti"
  18. Son of Hantale
  19. Son of Amlale
  20. Son of Kombe "Abdi"
  21. Son of Kablalah "Mahamed"
  22. Son of Darod "Abdirahman"
  23. Son of Jaberti "Ismaeil"
Khalaf Xuseen abtirsi to Darood
  1. Khalaf
  2. Son of Husein
  3. Son of Yusuf
  4. Son of Matan
  5. Son of Eise
  6. Son of Ahmed
  7. Son of Boqor Mahamed
  8. Son of Da'ud
  9. Son of Abadir
  10. Son of Muse
  11. Son of Mahamed
  12. Son of Warwajele
  13. Son of Radimir
  14. Son of Amanreir
  15. Son of Isaq
  16. Son of Galshiredle
  17. Son of Hodenbari
  18. Son of Balyiri
  19. Son of Awsame
  20. Son of Mareihan "Mahamed"
  21. Son of Sade "Ahmed"
  22. Son of Darod "Abdirahman"
  23. Son of Jaberti "Ismaeil"
I think everyone agrees which one is more powerful and more laandheere of the two, I mean Khalaf Xuseen live from Faafan, Doollo, Qoraxeey, Galgaduud, Gedo, Jubadda Hoose while Cumar Maxamuud are falastin in the disputed area of north Mudug.
I am done arguing with this guy kulaha the world goes to Garowe to speak on behalf of Somalia. What a truly delusional people, look at their status some Habashi looking weird language that was rejected decades ago. Ader Shire Jamac made sure of that as the inventor of the Latin Somali script.

I am done :chrisfreshhah:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
I am done arguing with this guy kulaha the world goes to Garowe to speak on behalf of Somalia. What a truly delusional people, look at their status some Habashi looking weird language that was rejected decades ago. Ader Shire Jamac made sure of that as the inventor of the Latin Somali script.

I am done :chrisfreshhah:
Awoowe Shire Jaamac aun investor of Far Somali, another Khalaf Xuseen, bowdya gaabka cumar maxamuud wax tariikh ee leeyihin ma arkin, besides Abdullahi Yusuf.

TekNiKo

VIP
Awoowe Shire Jaamac aun investor of Far Somali, another Khalaf Xuseen, bowdya gaabka cumar maxamuud wax tariikh ee leeyihin ma arkin, besides Abdullahi Yusuf.
Siyaad Barre humilited him and his meagre clan and made him a refugee only to join the Habeshi enemy and be arrested like the coward he was. You would think he wouldve learnt his lesson but subsequently rode back on those same Habeshi tanks in 2007 only to be slapped by General Gabre and die a pitiful death in exile.

Siyaad Barre made him a true refugee
8BEDDA61-BA99-4BB1-BA7A-205C0F9051CE.jpeg

:wow:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Siyaad Barre humilited him and his meagre clan and made him a refugee only to join the Habeshi enemy and be arrested like the coward he was. You would think he wouldve learnt his lesson but subsequently rode back on those same Habeshi tanks in 2007 only to be slapped by General Gabre and die a pitiful death in exile.

View attachment 208358
rafaad !

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
SSDF failed and kissed the ring all that rafaad for nothing just look at that ashy feet look at that decrept joodari
View attachment 208359
roast of justin bieber lol GIF
Subxanallah Sagaaro miyaa wuxuu cunayo LMAO, I respect men who struggle, he must be rolling in his grave as his ancestral land is now a disputed area and his people are paying tribute to Sacad in 2021 after all he did to eliminated Hawiyo, his people are still living in constant fear.

TekNiKo

VIP
Subxanallah Sagaaro miyaa wuxuu cunayo LMAO, I respect men who struggle, he must be rolling in his grave as his ancestral land is now a disputed area and his people are paying tribute to Sacad who he killed them in mass and chased them to Bosaso.
Ma aqan balaayada ugaadh uun bay daldalaayan!

Surely they will delete these posts and lock this thread as per order. I know how these folks operate

Detroit Pistons Dancing GIF by NBA

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
@TekNiKo @Dalalos_ibn_Adali while your people are about to perish from their 3rd famine in 10 years, you are comparing yourself to people that are building an international port. It's truly amazing how delusional you are. It speaks volumes that the usual cheerleaders who would share in your MJ hate has abandoned you this time around. I think everyone shares the same disgust and pity of you.

:francis:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
@TekNiKo @Dalalos_ibn_Adali while your people are about to perish from their 3rd famine in 10 years, you are comparing yourself to people that are building an international port. It's truly amazing how delusional you are. It speaks volumes that the usual cheerleaders who would share in your MJ hate has abandoned you this time around. I think everyone shares the same disgust and pity of you.

:francis:
The reality is I did not fire the first shot, I have no beef with Cumar Maxamuud, I am housing your refugees in Caabudwaaq who are suffering from a severe drought in their lands, its unfortunate that you attacked your benefactors out of the blue.

Mozart

You need people like me
SSDF failed and kissed the ring all that rafaad for nothing just look at that ashy feet look at that decrept joodari
View attachment 208359

Your self-proclaimed aabo was chased from Villa Somalia like a wh0re who owed her pimp and yet here you are still bragging. The man went from president to living like Gaddafi in a bunker.

TekNiKo

VIP
Your self-proclaimed aabo was chased from Villa Somalia like a wh0re who owed her pimp and yet here you are still bragging. The man went from president to living like Gaddafi in a bunker.

Hahha wallahi Siad Died with honour he never begged no Ethio Habashis to capture Mogadishu for him and simply left. He never experienced prison or being slapped like a bijj ass nigga by a midget Habeshi. He was a patriotic hero :rejoice:

View attachment 208358
Who captured him in pic

𐒈𐒈𐒆𐒍

𐒑𐒘𐒌𐒚𐒘𐒇𐒂𐒇𐒒𐒇𐒀
He did invent far somali thats more of the lies afweyne put in history books too make boons look like they got history🤏🏾

My grandfather still have the Newspapers from British Somaliland and Aden from when he was a seaman at home, printed in Hargeisa and its written in same far you boons claim:feedme:

Last edited:

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
Cabdi Ciise are the backbone of Cumar Maxamuuds. They are probably the most lethal and reckless in battle out of all the CM subclans. Majority of Somali pirates in Mudug were Cabdi Ciise.

You fell for OPs bait. He wanted to started a sub-sub clan argument on this thread and you obliged.

If I were you, I would delete this post.

Trending

Latest posts