Trespassing ex boyfriend gets shot dead by father in Ohio

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
I don't live in the states but I'm going off the Islamic principles of being able to protect yourself to the death when your life, family and wealth are in danger. I simply don't have sympathy for these types of people the moment they encroach themselves beyond these 3 boundaries.

Killing a bully only makes sense if they trespass beyond those 3 boundaries which in most scenarios of bullying they don't. So it's an irrelevant question and I wouldn't allow my son to grow up to be a bully in the first.

@Basra You need to put emotions out of this. That man was coming in there to possibly assault/kill/abuse your daughter and possibly you aswell. Would you want your husband to just stand around waiting for police to come (keep in mind they don't know if this guy has a weapon and he is being unresponsive) or take care of the matter himself by doing his due diligence to protect his family?

No Jav. that man was not there to assault or kill. He was there for a Vagina. They were in a relationship.

The father has
I just know he was itching to use that gun. He could’ve confronted the kid with a baseball bat or some other weapon instead of ending the kid’s life. America is an odd place this wouldn’t even happen in a country like Somalia

A guy was forcibly breaking to his house because he was going for his daughter, and you're surprised he shot him? It is a self defense 'cause the intruder was warned and was justifiably taken out. Good riddance! Many thanks to the father who defended his family.

Last edited:
The father is a trigger happy. They were in no imminent danger as the door wasn't broken down, he fired no warning shots. I feel for the kid's family. May he enter white heaven.

Forget about breaking through the door. If you walked on someone's yard, and they warned you to leave, and you don't, they do have the legal right to take you out.

Personally, I would've done the same if a sob threatens my family, and I do have a gun at home. Insha'Allah I'll never find myself in a situation that I have to use, but the guns are in law-abiding gun owners' hands because they want to protect themselves, their family, and their properties.

Last edited:

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
Dad wanted to catch a body 3 shots with 1 in the back as he walked away.

Never try to fist fight in America no matter how much shit someone talks. pride will get you kilt assume everyone is armed

No, shot 3 times, twice in shoulder and one at the back, he was shot after several attempts of forced entry

poor guy, no female is worth it, if she ends it, be happy, do not die for Malab that does not want you
No I'm talking about what I would do in said scenario if I was the dad. I would fire the warning shot before he reaches the door.

No Jav. that man was not there to assault or kill. He was there for a Vagina. They were in a relationship.
He was an ex he had no reason being there. Your thinking is exactly what get women killed by there crazy ex boyfriends/husband. He was there for more because otherwise he would have been responsive. Women let crazy guys like these next to them thinking they came back only for the "relationship" and then they end up getting tortured/killed/raped/forced back into a relationship etc.

No guy simply breaks a door to a woman's house especially after knowing the father is there with a gun with police on the way just for "Vagina". That is wishful thinking and is exactly what gets women killed its a naive attitude to have but I understand women are wishful thinkers and the more empathetic gender so I understand why you may feel that way.

Killing is so easy for some people. How the hell can you sleep peacefully knowing you took a young man's life. Slapping him up and throwing couple threats at him was enough

dumb reckless kid didn't deserve death

He did threaten him. He told him he called the police, and that he has a gun and that he will shoot if he breaks in. The guy didn’t care, and still tried to break in, eventually the door lock broke and the guy had access to his home which is when the father shot him.

Check the statistics on how many women get killed by their ex husbands and ex boyfriends, what do you think the intention is of a man who is breaking into his ex girlfriends home is? If the father pointed the gun at him and got disarmed, his whole family will be at risk of being killed by this creep.
I don’t know about America, but America being the shit hole it is, is probably even higher. UK alone, 3-4 women are murdered a week by their spouse/boyfriend and those murders tend to happen when the woman tries to leave and the man becomes an ‘ex’.

The father was probably afraid for his daughter. That man was probably dangerous. He was brazen enough to break in knowing a man (her father) is there but even that didn’t deter him, so let’s think about what her fate would have been if she was alone?

He was an ex he had no reason being there. Your thinking is exactly what get women killed by there crazy ex boyfriends/husband. He was there for more because otherwise he would have been responsive. Women let crazy guys like these next to them thinking they came back only for the "relationship" and then they end up getting tortured/killed/raped/forced back into a relationship etc.

No guy simply breaks a door to a woman's house especially after knowing the father is there with a gun with police on the way just for "Vagina". That is wishful thinking and is exactly what gets women killed its a naive attitude to have but I understand women are wishful thinkers and the more empathetic gender so I understand why you may feel that way.
Lol, most sane women do not think like Basra. We’re actually a lot more clued up and afraid for our safety as many women have delt with some form of harassment. We’re not naive, we know that men can pose danger to us more so than you a man can ever know.

Last edited:
Lol, most sane women do not think like Basra. We’re actually a lot more clued up and afraid for our safety as many women have delt with some form of harassment. We’re not naive, we know that men can pose danger to us more so than you a man can ever know.
I understand that but it only really applies to strangers when It comes to women as a whole. As for men you know and are really familiar with I see women talking about them exactly how basra was talking I have seen dumb talk like that all the time from women just because they know the guy and its naive regardless if women still end up going back into these situations with crazy ex boyfriends/husband simply because hes a familiar type of crazy as opposed to the unknown out there they both pose that same danger and the guy closer to you is far more likely to attack you. I saw a stat saying that these alley way rapes by strangers that's always depicted is virtually a non factor when it comes to rape statistic most rapes take place in the house by people you trust or are familiar with.

I understand that but it only really applies to strangers when It comes to women as a whole. As for men you know and are really familiar with I see women talking about them exactly how basra was talking I have seen dumb talk like that all the time from women just because they know the guy and its naive regardless if women still end up going back into these situations with crazy ex boyfriends/husband simply because hes a familiar type of crazy as opposed to the unknown out there they both pose that same danger and the guy closer to you is far more likely to attack you. I saw a stat saying that these alley way rapes by strangers that's always depicted is virtually a non factor when it comes to rape statistic most rapes take place in the house by people you trust or are familiar with.
We do, but women talk about it they’re called ‘Feminist’. Example, I would recommend women to have their own income and make sure they have some type of education to fall back on, as unfortunately Allah may test you with an abusive partner. As a woman if you don’t have a support system like the women in the story we’ve heard about and money, you could end up staying or not being able to escape.

When women like myself say this, we’re accused of being anti-men and making women go into marriages apprehensive, when my intention is to just make sure that women aren’t naive as although the vast majority of husbands are loving, you could end up being that unlucky 5%.

I fully support the stand your ground gun policy but in situations like this he could’ve used his fists or some Wooden bat to take care of a well known trespasser (Daughters Ex)

:damedamn:

We do, but women talk about it they’re called ‘Feminist’. Example, I would recommend women to have their own income and make sure they have some type of education to fall back on, as unfortunately Allah may test you with an abusive partner. As a woman if you don’t have a support system like the women in the story we’ve heard about and money, you could end up staying or not being able to escape.

When women like myself say this, we’re accused of being anti-men and making women go into marriages apprehensive, when my intention is to just make sure that women aren’t naive as although the vast majority of husbands are loving, you could end up being that unlucky 5%.
The whole anti men thing comes from actually pushing women away from marrying completely or being homewrecker over petty things. (not saying you do that I don't know what you do)

When I think about it what exactly is the use of a man for an Independent woman since she basically takes the role of being a man onto herself generally. For muslim women marriage I would say boils down to staying away from haram like men but for non Muslims they already have a hookup culture to go around the need to get married so why do western Independent women want to get married any insight from the women's perspective? Because it can't be companionship since you can get that from pets or do they want a guy to be there dog 🤷‍♂️

The whole anti men thing comes from actually pushing women away from marrying completely or being homewrecker over petty things. (not saying you do that I don't know what you do)

When I think about it what exactly is the use of a man for an Independent woman since she basically takes the role of being a man onto herself generally.
I find that attitude strange to say the least. What does a woman having education or money have to do with being the ‘man’? If women having money was masculine or frowned upon women wouldn’t be allowed to inherit (which could lead to financial independence) or make money. Also, you’ve literally positioned men as glorified ATM machines. Rich women/daughters of rich men who don’t need a man financially have been marrying since the dawn of time. I think this question is now being asked by modern men as the ones that do, tend to not have many redeemable features that makes women want to shackle to them.

For muslim women marriage I would say boils down to staying away from haram like men
It doesn’t boil down to that as abusive men are found in every culture and religion. Recently a few Muslim women have been murdered by their husbands. So, I’m at a loss as to what you mean by that. Allah tells us that he can test us with our wealth, spouse or children. So the idea that a pious women or man can’t be abused is laughable and downright dangerous for women and is used by men to keep them naive.
but for non Muslims they already have a hookup culture to go around the need to get married so why do western Independent women want to get married any insight from the women's perspective? Because it can't be companionship since you can get that from pets or do they want a guy to be there dog 🤷‍♂️
Again,a silly question. So your whole take is, if you’re rich you don’t need a man? You’ve forgotten Love, family, children ect are definitely reasons. Why do the daughters of overly wealthy men marry? They inherit millions? Once you start that you’ve now created the idea that women only marry for money. Marriage is now simply a financial transaction for money and for men sex and once you go down that route it’s unsettling.

Last edited:
I find that attitude strange to say the least. What does a woman having education or money have to do with being the ‘man’? If women having money was masculine or frowned upon women wouldn’t be allowed to inherit (which could lead to financial independence) or make money. Also, you’ve literally positioned men as glorified ATM machines.

It doesn’t boil down to that as abusive men are found in every culture and religion. Recently a few Muslim women have been murdered by their husbands. So, I’m at a loss as to what you mean by that. Allah tells us that he can test us with our wealth, spouse or children. So the idea that a pious women or man can’t be abused is laughable and downright dangerous for women and is used by men to keep them naive.

What a silly question. So your whole take is, if you’re rich you don’t need a man? You’ve basically positioned men as being glorified ATMs. Love, family, children ect are definitely reasons. Why do the daughters of overly wealthy men marry? They inherit millions? Once you start that you’ve now created the idea that women only marry for money.
From my personal experience Muslim men are more abusive and controlling towards women than non Muslim men and I say this as a Muslim

From my personal experience Muslim men are more abusive and controlling towards women than non Muslim men and I say this as a Muslim
Culture plays a role. Many Muslim men are from South Asian and Middle Eastern backgrounds. A lot of the abuse found in South Asian cultures are influenced by the jahiliya of pre-Islamic hindu customs of the regions. You find that their non Muslim Hindu neighbors behave the exact same way towards the opposite gender which illustrates how cultural attitudes can persist despite societies embracing Islam centuries ago.Example, in-law abuse, honor killing, setting spouse on fire ect.

The Arabs were known during the time of Jahiliya as being incredibly misogynistic. Customs such as daughter buring and inheriting women like wealth was common. Whilst girls aren’t buried anymore, cultural attitudes of female inferiority has persisted. One of the last sermons of the prophet s.a.w was about treating women well. He knew his Ummah well. We have various hadiths about parents entering heaven for simply having many daughters and treating them well. What does that tell you about the cultural climate of that time period?

Last edited:
I find that attitude strange to say the least. What does a woman having education or money have to do with being the ‘man’? If women having money was masculine or frowned upon women wouldn’t be allowed to inherit (which could lead to financial independence) or make money. Also, you’ve literally positioned men as glorified ATM machines. Rich women/daughters of rich men who don’t need a man financially have been marrying since the dawn of time. I think this question is now being asked by modern men as the ones that do, tend to not have many redeemable features that makes women want to shackle to them.

Again,a silly question. So your whole take is, if you’re rich you don’t need a man? You’ve forgotten Love, family, children ect are definitely reasons. Why do the daughters of overly wealthy men marry? They inherit millions? Once you start that you’ve now created the idea that women only marry for money. Marriage is now simply a financial transaction for money and for men sex and once you go down that route it’s unsettling.
Your reading into things and jumping to random conclusions. I'll get back to you with a reply soon enough when I got time. I guess it's my fault since I didn't explain what I meant well enough. All these scenarios you came up with simply don't apply to what I intended by my message.

Trending