Treachery After Treachery

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
when is the khatumo going to be liberated ya tarud
Isn't buhoodle part of somaliland? Why is the president of Somali Ethiopian region doing in somaliland handing out food isn't siilanyo suppose to be the president of somaliland?

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
majerten sultanate never got near hobyo:icon lol:
kenadiid a rebel with a foreign army and with the aid of the Italians captured hobyo and he was later on kicked by an HG Hiraab imamate military commander where he ran off to Yemen:icon mrgreen:
some random hawadle kid paid by sanbololshe "Don't talk about sanbalolshe otherwise i will talk shit about habar gidir":mjlol:
The only reason habar gidir hate khayre & sanbalooshe is cause they're not hiraab.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
Isn't Mogadishu galgaduud hiraan shabellada hoose currently colonised by Botswana Congo Uganda Nigeria Ethiopia Kenya Burundi troops?
Galgaduud has no such a amisom:O27GWRK:there were few niggas who were deployed between galmudug and ahlusuna when HSM was president but now they're gone.

Amisom the niggas holding the farmaajo government together is just a mission but the in 5th colony aka kilinka shanaad has been slaves and colonies since the 18th century.

He is right about HG constant complaining and whining !

THEY HAD THE CHANCE TO RULE AND WENT ON A MORYAAN KILLING SPREE NOW DON'T CRY

However the best way to win favor of Somali

BRING A TRUE EDUCATED HG whos ANTI ETHIOPIAN & A NATIONALIST and the somalis will support you its that simple.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
He is right about HG constant complaining and whining !

THEY HAD THE CHANCE TO RULE AND WENT ON A MORYAAN KILLING SPREE NOW DON'T CRY

However the best way to win favor of Somali

BRING A TRUE EDUCATED HG whos ANTI ETHIOPIAN & A NATIONALIST and the somalis will support you its that simple.
HG would've but Abgal were cockblocking so stop with the "Hg destroyed our kingdom, bring back abe siyaad for more boli qaran"

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Galgaduud has no such a amisom:O27GWRK:there were few niggas who were deployed between galmudug and ahlusuna when HSM was president but now they're gone.

Amisom the niggas holding the farmaajo government together is just a mission but the in 5th colony aka kilinka shanaad has been slaves and colonies since the 18th century.
Here's a footage of amisom in ceel buur, dhuusomareeb shot recently

:ulyin:

Majeerteen were never mareexans masters but Majeerteen sultane did enslave habar gidir don't take my word for it this xawaadle brother tells it how it is now & how it was during the time of kenadiid

That guy is some random sponsored guy that is speaking against HG. He does not represent the views of Xawaadle.

I'm getting tired of you posting videos trying to pit Xawaadle against HG, it's not gonna work SXB. HG are our brothers and we will never turn against them.

HG this and HG that every single day, tell me something sxb, do you get nightmares on Habargidir usually? :russ:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
That guy is some random sponsored guy that is speaking against HG. He does not represent the views of Xawaadle.

I'm getting tired of you posting videos trying to pit Xawaadle against HG, it's not gonna work SXB. HG are our brothers and we will never turn against them.

HG this and HG that every single day, tell me something sxb, do you get nightmares on Habargidir usually? :russ:
Here's a video of habar gidir response to xawaadle he basically says habar gidir raped many xawaadle women and most xawaadle kids including that xawaadle guy in the video are bastards

Almost at the end of the video he says bastar yaho oo bastarka ah:chrisfreshhah:

fox

31/12/16 - 04/04/20
VIP
Actually the vast majority of people have spoken out against them for this. Knowing you, you would defend anything SL admin does on here, so stop being fake.

Don't copy waraabe he is a nut job.
Why you bringing Somaliland up for? i am from Gaalkacyo, Galmudug.
Umm...seeking help against Al Shabab is treachery? Yeah?
Would a radical sunni sell a radical shia Uranium? :pachah1:use some logic sxb!

Mohamedali

Sug dee ninyahow
Is it me or are abgaal lost in the middle its either pro hiraab or pro farmaajo since they put him there??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts