Treachery After Treachery

Status
Not open for further replies.

waraabe

Your superior
I'm disappointed and no longer a fan.
Hopefully we will receive more details about what happened soon.

Stop pretending to care tho, shit disturber.

you are right, I don't give a shit :manny:

But you are who to deny my basic human right to entertainment :ileycry:

This week has to be the worst week ever! First Farmaajo colluded with the TPLF and handed over a Somali, then Amisom got a extension and now Somalia's Foreign Minister is begging for foreign intervention. Farmaajo naga qabta! Waa duli soomaalida naceb!
G-D damn that's horrendous to look at, embarrassing is an understatement.

"Farmaajo is a dual-citizen" kulaha. Disgusting.

That's what you get when you put a limb-wristed radio DJ as the chief diplomat of a failed state. He has no knowledge on diplomacy & protocol and writes that letter like a Whatsapp message.

Other nations must be laughing at us because of his actions.

Get this cringe-fest guy outta there already.

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
G-D damn that's horrendous to look at, embarrassing is an understatement.

"Farmaajo is a dual-citizen" kulaha. Disgusting.

That's what you get when you put a limb-wristed radio DJ as the chief diplomat of a failed state. He has no knowledge on diplomacy & protocol and writes that letter like a Whatsapp message.

Other nations must be laughing at us because of his actions.

Get this cringe-fest guy outta there already.
The whole government farmaajo and kheyre lead are the same. they chose the shittest of every group to represent them.:bell:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Heres Faisal Ali @waraabe praising the leader of Ethiopia Somali region IIleys and saying he's a hope for all Somalis who fled somaliland & galmudug to seek refuge and shelter & sustenance from Abdi Illey the president of Ethiopia Somali region @John Michael take heed and get rid of your hatred and animosity towards this president

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending