TRASH! CHINA dumps non-affective Covid19 “vaccine” on hell-hole Somalia

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Guys send quick messages to Somalia

DO NOT TAKE THIS CHINA VACCINE

I can guarantee u there is something sinister in this move.

The bright news about it is Somalis are people with Imaan. They are very suspicious of vaccines. Worst than even the African americans here in the US

HA HA HA HA HA HAHA HA HA

The joke is on the OP, the Chinese vaccine is just as bad as the american Johnson & Johnson vaccine, most somalis in america will get the J&J. At least somalis in somalia will get equal treatment as Chinese.

Oh, is it your day off or something?:drakelaugh:

Firstly, laughing at your own jokes is obnoxious.

Secondly, thinking I'm actually with China is like thinking Reagan was actually with the Afghan mujahideen. Reagan supported them for his own geopolitical aims. It would be very overly simplistic to think Reagan was actually with them. It's not my fault if you can't grasp things.

Firstly, laughing at your own jokes is obnoxious.

Secondly, thinking I'm actually with China is like thinking Reagan was actually with the Afghan mujahideen. Reagan supported them for his own geopolitical aims. It would be very overly simplistic to think Reagan was actually with them. It's not my fault if you can't grasp things.
I didn't laugh at my own joke; you're clearly what's funny, and the coil was an expression of it.

halwa

✨🌙
1618264559761.png

Well, they did admit its efficiency rate is super low compared to other vaccines and the BBC is also pushing for that narrative. Somalia should sell those vaccines to Ethiopia and Kenya.

It's good to know my side uses arguments while the other side uses emojis rather than arguments. I make my appeal to the thinking people, the other side makes its appeal to the dumb people demographic.

translation: you're with the West in the China-West Cold War.

Okay, you are with the West. I want the China-Russia side to win. Let's just be straightforward about it.
Lmao, you have zero chill, everything is black and white, and assume my position right off. I guess that's easier to deal with.

Low-level protection is still better than no protection, in my opinion, a small amount of medicine is better than taking your own chances. I say this because most of the people in Somalia suffer from malnourishment and this compromises their immune system.

Low-level protection is still better than no protection, in my opinion, a small amount of medicine is better than taking your own chances. I say this because most of the people in Somalia suffer from malnourishment and this compromises their immune system.
This is the rational way of thinking. The issue is if those particular vaccines have long-term adverse health effects and they don't release data, so who knows? They will not take responsibility if problems arise down the line.