Trans "woman" trying to join my gym

I'm honestly changing my opinion on trannies. Women disproportionately supported/encouraged these freaks. You reap what you sow. It's going to be a shit-show in women's changing rooms :lolbron:
The only ones I feel sorry for are the Muslim sisters wallahi.

"Don't be bigoted sis, I'll beat the shit out of you queen!"
ddlpimy-0c083004-2d41-4cb3-ad24-f6b3db115148.jpg

Last edited:
If women weren't so pro LGBT this wouldn't be happening you gotta get used to the new normal now
:kanyeshrug:
Women are the ones who enabled these freaks now they will be with you in the change room deal with it:kanyeshrug:
I'm honestly changing my opinion on trannies. Women disproportionately supported/encouraged these freaks. You reap what you sow. It's going to be a shit-show in women's changing rooms :lolbron:
The only ones I feel sorry for are the Muslim sisters wallahi.

"Don't be bigoted sis, I'll beat the shit out of you queen!"
View attachment 195822
Its all fun and games until your daughters/sisters/wives get KO'd or raped by one of these creatures ;) I wouldn't laugh just yet

Its all fun and games until your daughters/sisters/wives get KO'd or raped by one of these creatures ;) I wouldn't laugh just yet
I've got gym equipment coming out the wazoo. Besides, my female relatives are smart enough to get the f*ck out of here soon as some freak with a padded bra and 5oclock shadow rocks up lol

I was under the impression women only gyms existed to create a safe space for women to work out. If they allow trans might as well let the rest of us niggas join the gym as well. Whats next are they gonna add a urinal for this trans in a women only gym.
:faysalwtf:

Feminism was first ally for LGBT doqomo and now they return the favor by deleting the gender :heh:
Textbook definition of Irony wallahi. Now those same women are labelled TERFs for having legitamate concerns. Trannies might be the solution to the gender wars, we can finally break bread with the blue-haired cat moms lol

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
Textbook definition of Irony wallahi. Now those same women are labelled TERFs for having legitamate concerns. Trannies might be the solution to the gender wars, we can finally break bread with the blue-haired cat moms lol

“Blue haired cat moms”

tenor.gif

:fittytousand:
Warya, hold your horses. We may have common ground with the blue hairs in our disdain for trannies but don't forget they still want your balls chopped off and to have women reign supreme.

:fittytousand:
Warya, hold your horses. We may have common ground with the blue hairs in our disdain for trannies but don't forget they still want your balls chopped off and to have women reign supreme.
It's just pent up sexual fustration. A dozen orgasms and they'd all be acting like 50s housewivies lol
should-you-be-like-an-old-fashioned-1950s-housewife-500px.jpg

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
The roided up females at my gym are basically trannies so I’m use that shit :kanyeshrug:

even had one spot me on bench when i was struggling:jaynerd: