Traits of a lowkey gay man

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
It’s an example. Straight men are attracted to women right? If there’s more for them they’d be happy right? Logically speaking.

Ok
1617810558473.png

Think about it. If they’re gay more women for you. Imagine if 99% of men were gay, harem type shit. Unless a gay man is harassing you no reason to bother them IMO. Just about respect.
- uff They invade all my favourite shows
- Their forcing people to teach kids this is good at a young age (main reasons alot of teens are gay too much exposure to such degeneracy imagine your kid saying he's gay uff)
- 80% of them are pedos this is scientifically proved search it up they love little boys uff
- If you dissagree with their views your "homophobic" and get cancelled look at jk rowling

Why would anyone be good with them?! and then they pull up the famous oh we only want peace just leave us alone then parade down the streets saying kids should be allowed to become trans

- uff They invade all my favourite shows
- Their forcing people to teach kids this is good at a young age (main reasons alot of teens are gay too much exposure to such degeneracy imagine your kid saying he's gay uff)
- 80% of them are pedos this is scientifically proved search it up they love little boys uff
- If you dissagree with their views your "homophobic" and get cancelled look at jk rowling

Why would anyone be good with them?! and then they pull up the famous oh we only want peace just leave us alone then parade down the streets saying kids should be allowed to become trans
I don’t mean spreading it. I just mean say you see one that is, just human decency that’s all. Nothing more. Yeah I’m not for teaching children all that, nope.

Think about it. If they’re gay more women for you. Imagine if 99% of men were gay, harem type shit. Unless a gay man is harassing you no reason to bother them IMO. Just about respect.

There's this religion called Islam and it has teachings about various topics and people have a right to believe in those teachings. Furthermore, those teachings are the truth in 100% of cases.

I’m not against that!

Masha'Allah. Enjoining the good and forbidding the evil and being against various evils in society are promoted by Islam. Opposing those things is a good thing.

For example, I mentioned yesterday how women have a right to not be forced into marriage. If people oppose things like forced marriage, alcohol, homoism, prostitution, whatever- opposing those things is good.

There are all kinds of evils in society and all kinds of good causes and we don't necessarily have to participate in every good cause but we shouldn't discourage people who are involved in good causes.

Now obviously, we shouldn't engage in vigilanteism. If someone is homosexual, of course we shouldn't just attack the person. It is up to the authorities to prohibit that kind of behavior- just like zina. But we should opposed to those kinds of things.

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Masha'Allah. Enjoining the good and forbidding the evil and being against various evils in society are promoted by Islam. Opposing those things is a good thing.

For example, I mentioned yesterday how women have a right to not be forced into marriage. If people oppose things like forced marriage, alcohol, homoism, prostitution, whatever- opposing those things is good.

There are all kinds of evils in society and all kinds of good causes and we don't necessarily have to participate in every good cause but we shouldn't discourage people who are involved in good causes.

Now obviously, we shouldn't engage in vigilanteism. If someone is homosexual, of course we shouldn't just attack the person. It is up to the authorities to prohibit that kind of behavior- just like zina. But we should opposed to those kinds of things.

Stop drinking alcohol then darling, STOP

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
As a self proclaimed street psychologist, I have observed body language and human behaviour and during my years I have learnt to identify different types of people to know who's who and what.
I stay clear from these type of niggas with any of these funnyman tendencies:

Passion for fashion. (borderline gay)
Uncontrollable hands. (feminine af)
Touchy touchy (apart from a dap up or a fight, there's no reason for a man to touch an another man)
Feminine voice (if this is isolated, no big deal. If it's compounded with these other traits then gay as hell)
Crotchlookers (he either is a shrimp or gay, either way, stay far away from these insecure types)
Niggas that make gay jokes for fun. (needless to say)
Staring at man like he's a woman(confront this type quickly)
Obsessed with looks(feminine af)
Trying to impress the men more than women(big red flag, insecure and gay af)

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
As a self proclaimed street psychologist, I have observed body language and human behaviour and during my years I have learnt to identify different types of people to know who's who and what.
I stay clear from these type of niggas with any of these funnyman tendencies:

Passion for fashion. (borderline gay)
Uncontrollable hands. (feminine af)
Touchy touchy (apart from a dap up or a fight, there's no reason for a man to touch an another man)
Feminine voice (if this is isolated, no big deal. If it's compounded with these other traits then gay as hell)
Crotchlookers (he either is a shrimp or gay, either way, stay far away from these insecure types)
Niggas that make gay jokes for fun. (needless to say)
Staring at man like he's a woman(confront this type quickly)
Obsessed with looks(feminine af)
Trying to impress the men more than women(big red flag, insecure and gay af)

1617820039860.png

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Preaching fax huuno

Crotchlookers is a thang tho..... women and gays do that a lot but not for the reason u stated. Usually they want to ascertain the size of the package from the contour cleavage

BobSmoke

Flying over your heads
Crotchlookers is a thang tho..... women and gays do that a lot but not for the reason u stated. Usually they want to ascertain the size of the package from the contour cleavage
Nobody complains about women looking down there, that's natural

But why would a nigga even look at an another man's junk unless he on some weird shit or mentally comparing himself? 🤔🤷🏿‍♂️

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Nobody complains about women looking down there, that's natural

But why would a nigga even look at an another man's junk unless he on some weird shit or mentally comparing himself? 🤔🤷🏿‍♂️

Its Satan huuno. Thats why nigga have to say

Not today Satan, NOT TODAY

1617820777628.png

kickz

Engineer of Qandala
SIYAASI
VIP
That's what they push on us. In reality, most men are viciously homophobic. It's all a psyops to force men to be more tolerant of homosexuality. That's why they love blasting homophobic public figures with unfounded allegations.

100%, its a way of enforcing tolerance of homos, by ironically calling you one if you do not support it.

Trending

Latest posts