Traitors and prostitutes selling out Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
"The delimitation of maritime boundaries in the areas under dispute, including the delimitation of the continental shelf beyond 200 nautical miles, shall be agreed between the two coastal states on the basis of International law after the Comission has concluded its examination of the seperate submissions made by each of the Coastal states and made its recomenndation to two coastal states concerning the establishment of the outer limits of the continental shelf beyond 200 nautical miles."

Where does it say Kenya has rights to our waters here?:draketf:

It should not be matter of dispute from first place, it is very clear for eye the border. But you never did answer any of my questions above.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the infamous MoU that put the coastline limitation in dispute to begin with, legitimizing Kenya's land (water) grab and precipitated the Kenyan concession of the water to a bunch of foreign multinationals?

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
Then please tell us why The Somali parliament had rejected the MOU immediately after warsame signed it? And why they refused to approve it?
Tell us here if the MOU is legitimate, why we had to go to international court to demand our borders again?
Why we are spending our money on lawsuit against Kenya if the MOU is correct?

I'm not gonna lie, it was a confusing matter and only a person who understands diplomacy can make sense of it. The MP's did not feel that it was a priority for the new government.

One MP said

"First of all, a lot of members of parliament as well as Somali intellectuals see the signature of this MOU was not a priority for the government. As you know, we do have a lot of other priorities like the work on reconciliation, to work on the stabilization of the country, etcetera,"

PM Omar Abdirashid still defends it because it was the advice we received from Somali lawyers.

But new Prime Minister Abdurashid Ali Sharmarke stoically defended the agreement. He says it is necessary to show cooperation between neighboring states in order to demonstrate Somalia's claim for an extension of its continental shelf.

2. You idiot, the reason why we are now going to Court is because WE REFUSED TO SIGN THE MOU. Had we signed it, the UN would have favoured our submission and Kenya would have no legal matter to dispute, but the dispute is still alive and Kenya realized it is easier to suck Somalia's coffers dry by violating the limits.

It is very important to take up disputes with the right bodies.

UNCLOS asks states with shared coastlines to agree on the extents of three different areas – their territorial seas, exclusive economic zones and continental shelves. Launched in 1982 and signed by 130 countries by 1994, UNCLOS seeks to establish the sea limits and sovereignty of states on the use of the sea and allows coastal countries to seek an extension of their exclusive economic zones beyond the 200 nautical-mile’ limit.

I'm not gonna lie, it was a confusing matter and only a person who understands diplomacy can make sense of it. The MP's did not feel that it was a priority for the new government.

One MP said

PM Omar Abdirashid still defends it because it was the advice we received from Somali lawyers.

2. You idiot, the reason why we are now going to Court is because WE REFUSED TO SIGN THE MOU. Had we signed it, the UN would have favoured our submission and Kenya would have no legal matter to dispute, but the dispute is still alive and Kenya realized it is easier to suck Somalia's coffers dry by violating the limits.

It is very important to take up disputes with the right bodies.

Warsame signed the MOU but the Somali parliament refused to approve it which led to the dispute from place. No need to defend the scumbag warsame the traitor this is the link http://www.innercitypress.com/los2somalia.pdf
image.jpeg

Mckenzie

VIP
Correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't this the infamous MoU that put the coastline limitation in dispute to begin with, legitimizing Kenya's land (water) grab and precipitated the Kenyan concession of the water to a bunch of foreign multinationals?

How can you blame the MoU for what Kenya did when the MoU was rejected by Parliament? Kenya signed agreements with oil companies to explore some of our waters because the Status quo has remained.

At the end of the day, had we agreed to the MoU in 2009, the matter would have been left to the UN, who would have immediately put a hold on those activities arising. By 2017 we would have won the case, kept our waters free from oil poachers and saved money from having to go to Court as we are doing now.

Mckenzie

VIP
@Canuck you are just posting links and not pinpointing what quotes defend your claims. I am using your own source against you and you don't even realise it. If you look at my post earlier i quoted the concluding paragraph which again states that a no-objection to all submissions by both parties was on the cards.

Kenya can claim our waters all they want but the proof is in the pudding and all we had to do was patiently wait for the ICJ (which Abdulqawi Yusuf an MJ lawyer works at AND gave the advice to the TFG at the time) to read our case and judge accordingly.

How can you blame the MoU for what Kenya did when the MoU was rejected by Parliament? Kenya signed agreements with oil companies to explore some of our waters because the Status quo has remained.

At the end of the day, had we agreed to the MoU in 2009, the matter would have been left to the UN, who would have immediately put a hold on those activities arising. By 2017 we would have won the case, kept our waters free from oil poachers and saved money from having to go to Court as we are doing now.

Who is the "WE" ? The minister of planning warsame signed the MOU and president of Somalia sheikh sharif had never rejected it( I don't blame him because he is semi educated and can not read English honestly) and useless prime minister.
There is not "we" but traitor named warsame who is running for presidency nowadays

@Canuck you are just posting links and not pinpointing what quotes defend your claims. I am using your own source against you and you don't even realise it. If you look at my post earlier i quoted the concluding paragraph which again states that a no-objection to all submissions by both parties was on the cards.

Kenya can claim our waters all they want but the proof is in the pudding and all we had to do was patiently wait for the ICJ (which Abdulqawi Yusuf an MJ lawyer works at AND gave the advice to the TFG at the time) to read our case and judge accordingly.

Plz don't lie about that judge for he had never give any advice plus he is not the only judge in this case but there are more than 10 judges. Small note the judge is Ogaden not MJ

You are exposed just defending the agreement and looking for excuses for sale of tribal reasons. Listen after 70/60 or even 100 years from today the history would not remember you or me but will remember Sharif & warsame for selling our water & oil. Plus those humiliating pics of HSM. Trust me names will be on history books

Mckenzie

VIP
:drakelaugh:This girl (Canuck) is dumb asf. I will break it down for you and everyone in the audience slowly.

Yes the MoU was signed by Honourable Warsame but it was eventually turned down by the new cabinet

But the deal was later rejected by the Somali parliament in a decision that was endorsed by the then Somali premier, Abdi Farah Shirdon, who ruled out any discussion on the matter. Further, reports show that in June 2013, Shirdon chaired a meeting of the Council of Ministers in Mogadishu in which his government termed the MoU between the two countries “null and void.”

Therefore you CANNOT blame anything that has happened since, to our waters, on the MoU.

The reason why i am saying we SHOULD have kept the MoU is because

UNCLOS seeks to establish the sea limits and sovereignty of states on the use of the sea and allows coastal countries to seek an extension of their exclusive economic zones beyond the 200 nautical-mile’ limit.

It also contained no objections in case either of the countries decides to apply for more territorial waters beyond the internationally recognised 200 nautical miles Exclusive Economic Zone.

This means we could have won the case with the submission as we wanted THIS

Somalia’s claim threatens to take away about 64,000 square kilometres from Kenya’s territorial waters, including part of the Lamu oil exploration basin.

But No since we refused to go to settle with a UN comission,

Since Somalia had rejected the MoU with Kenya, the UN refused to endorse it, terming it “non-actionable” on March 12, 2010. After declining Kenya’s overtures, the Somali government filed a case against the latter in the International Court of Justice in February.

Mckenzie

VIP
We are now fighting to just stop Kenya bothering us with the oil poachers when we should have played hard ball with the water dispute and win some even more territory.

It's 2016, if the UK as a democracy can agree to leave the EU against the wishes of many, we could have caused a major upset on the global stage by getting referendums of our own and win back our lands without using a gun.

Mckenzie

VIP
You are exposed just defending the agreement and looking for excuses for sale of tribal reasons. Listen after 70/60 or even 100 years from today the history would not remember you or me but will remember Sharif & warsame for selling our water & oil. Plus those humiliating pics of HSM. Trust me names will be on history books

Enough with the waffling and bring your A game. You can argue your case but saying "hebloow is a traitor" all day will not make him one.

Yes i am defending the agreement and i stated why. You cannot tell me speficically why you are against the agreement, you are only against it because it was signed by a Hawiye man and you want to give weight to every suspicion as a result of it.

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP

Oh come on, the moment that MoU was signed Kenya began awarding concessions to Total and ENI.

Why on earth would the guy sign a binding agreement to send it to court when no previous Somali government had done so since Independence, especially in a literal failed state and under a transitional government without full international recognition?

I understand you gotta bat for your team but come on bro, if the guy was majeerteen you'd be up in arms.

Mckenzie

VIP
Oh come on, the moment that MoU was signed Kenya began awarding concessions to Total and ENI.

Why on earth would the guy sign a binding agreement to send it to court when no previous Somali government had done so since Independence, especially in a literal failed state and under a transitional government without full international recognition?

I understand you gotta bat for your team but come on bro, if the guy was majeerteen you'd be up in arms.

The MoU was NULLIFIED because of short sighted politicians who have only realised now that we are still knee deep in this dispute so can you show me what source states that Kenya used the MoU to award concessions?

Honourable Warsame was just the facilitator of that pen to paper, he had the backing of the government and he mentioned this in his press conference and even documented a request from the PM to represent him in cases of accusations, the PM is all over Youtube discussing the matter and what the MoU could have done.

On 6th April 2009, the then TFG cabinet discussed the issue of continental shelves of Somalia at the request of Minister for fisheries and marine resources Prof. Abdirahman Ibbi. The cabinet listened reports by experts from the United Nation and Norwegian government and afterwards decided to sign the MoU, then passed the issue to the President who met with the experts and endorsed the cabinet’s decision.

It is worth noting that all cabinet ministers were alive at that time and it was before the Shamo blast and the assassination of Minister Omar Hashi.

I am not sure whether all the 39 cabinet ministers attended the session, because I myself was in Nairobi, back from a conference I attended in Botswana.

After the decision by the TFG cabinet and minister, I was called by the then Prime Minister Omar Abdirashid who told me to sign the MoU with Kenya adding that there was a deadline to beat (07.04.2009) which if Somalia misses, it can lose the continental shelf.

The Premier explained for me how they decision was made and when I asked him whether they consulted any legal experts on the issue, he mentioned to me Abdikawi Yussuf- a Somali judge at the International Court in Hague, whom he said was consulted and recommended the signing of the MoU.

I requested the Premier to make a formally written document on the job he wants me to do on behalf of the TFG, in which he agreed

I think long story short, a lot of time and resources has gone to this matter and we should just work to try improve our current situation, the court sessions begins in 10 days and i'll be following closely. Hopefully we win the case.

End of the day the history books will write down both of sheikh sharif & HSM as two men who sold the Somali water to Kenya and these humiliating pics will be there. Their names & pics will be compare to Every Somali presidents. i feel so bad for their kids.

Mckenzie

VIP

Kenya and Somalia signed a memorandum of understanding in 2009 that the border would run east along the line of latitude,

Where in the MoU did it state this?

Also,

Joshua Brien, a legal adviser with the Commonwealth Secretariat who is advising Kenya on the matter, said no legal boundary can be established until both governments sign a U.N.-approved agreement or move the issue to an international court.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending