Traitors and prostitutes selling out Somalia

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

waraabe

Your superior
Why didn't you post a pic of the prime minister (second most powerful man in the country who from your clan)

Why didn't you post a pic of the prime minister (second most powerful man in the country who from your clan)

The prime minister didn't sign that MOU agreement, but this warsame creature signed the agreement that he didn't understand it (or I doubt that he even read the agreement.) then HSM agreed to set up a joining commitee for the management of this issue which did not need at all. buy feel free to add any pictures you want.

Last edited:

waraabe

Your superior
The prime minister didn't sign that MOU agreement, but this warsame creature signed the agreement that he didn't understand it (or I doubt that he even read the agreement.) then HSM agreed to set up a joing commitee for the management of this issue which did not need at all. buy feel free to add any pictures you want.

But isn't the pm the second highest official in the country, why didn't he stop it or do something about it.

pm didn't know about it in which case he is incompetent or he did know about it and was part of it. The first scenario is highly unlikely so it is the second.

And post his pic on the thread

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
I'd be surprised if there's a single honest politican in Somalia, D H I or R kkkkkkkkkk

Maxaa been la isku sheegay

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
The prime minister didn't sign that MOU agreement, but this warsame creature signed the agreement that he didn't understand it (or I doubt that he even read the agreement.) then HSM agreed to set up a joing commitee for the management of this issue which did not need at all. buy feel free to add any pictures you want.

Have you even read the MoU yourself :mjlaugh:

Show me where in the MoU did Kenya recieve free will to take our waters. Here is the source, find it go on please http://www.un.org/Depts/los/clcs_new/submissions_files/ken35_09/som_re_ken_clcs35.pdf

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
From McKenzie's reaction I'm assuming this alleged traitor is Habar Gidir

:chrisfreshhah:

Somalis are so predictable, tbf a few years ago I'd be up in arms if someone suggested a Marehan dude was a traitor

Now I laugh along with everyone else

Somalis are so predictable, tbf a few years ago I'd be up in arms if someone suggested a Marehan dude was a traitor

The worst thing is that warsame guy is running for presidency race

But isn't the pm the second highest official in the country, why didn't he stop it or do something about it.

pm didn't know about it in which case he is incompetent or he did know about it and was part of it. The first scenario is highly unlikely so it is the second.

And post his pic on the thread
I can't add his pic because it past 1/2 hour for editing you right I should add the fat man

Mckenzie

VIP

There are a lot of HG/Hawiye politicians i don't like don't get me wrong, i'm just challenging @Canuck to back up her talk. I've spent time over the weekend researching the MoU as i promised in another thread and i completely disagree with what @Canuck is claiming.

There are a lot of HG/Hawiye politicians i don't like don't get me wrong, i'm just challenging @Canuck to back up her talk. I've spent time over the weekend researching the MoU as i promised in another thread and i completely disagree with what @Canuck is claiming.

Then please tell us why The Somali parliament had rejected the MOU immediately after warsame signed it? And why they refused to approve it?
Tell us here if the MOU is legitimate, why we had to go to international court to demand our borders again?
Why we are spending our money on lawsuit against Kenya if the MOU is correct?

Mckenzie

VIP
"The delimitation of maritime boundaries in the areas under dispute, including the delimitation of the continental shelf beyond 200 nautical miles, shall be agreed between the two coastal states on the basis of International law after the Comission has concluded its examination of the seperate submissions made by each of the Coastal states and made its recomenndation to two coastal states concerning the establishment of the outer limits of the continental shelf beyond 200 nautical miles."

Where does it say Kenya has rights to our waters here?:draketf:

It basically tells us the maritime dispute is a DISPUTE until a UN commission in accordance to International Law will give their verdict

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts