Traitor Gaas begs bows down to his dheg cas masters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
So what you are saying is that the dependence on foreign investments due to puntlands lack of foresight has caused the region to be dependent on others.What you are now supporting is the entrenching of such reliance instead of actually try to transform the existing institutions.This line of thinking is contradictory And was precisely why I said foreign
Reliance is not in any Somalis investment.

This kills the patient.

This kills the patient.
Think about it , all your reasons for sucking UAE off was due to lack of planning and foresight.For example
Somali livestock is limited to the gulf because adequate safety measures weren't taken to solve the health issues.Now you can't say that this is due to lack
Of funds as such funds could be taken out of the corruption budget.No instead of reducing reliance Gaas wants to increase such a reliance on foreign bribes.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Yes you could attribute the same thought process to
Xamar but if we had a democratic centralised state
The nation could allocate resources efficiently and rebuilt itself faster.Puntland will continue to stagnate as no "leader" of puntland has a vision.You are thinking in the now not 20,40 or 50 years ahead.The result is that you don't see the regions autonomy will simply weaken Somalia as a whole.

Furthermore I'm not only against puntland , I'm against all federalised states as they promote a division within the nation, this has been proven throughout history to stagnate political and hence economic growth.
But, if, maybe... Someone needs to take your textbook away.

Without buzzwords this time, why Puntland getting investments from UAE makes Gaas a traitor and to whom? Why is Xamar's reliance on foreign money acceptable and not undermining Somalia? Is Xamar able to fill the void left by the UAE?

But, if, maybe... Someone needs to take your textbook away.

Without buzzwords this time, why Puntland getting investments from UAE makes Gaas a traitor and to whom? Why is Xamar's reliance on foreign money acceptable and not undermining Somalia? Is Xamar able to fill the void left by the UAE?
It's a perpetual cycle , decentralisation of Somalia has made the FSG lose power hence it can't attend to the needs of its citizens.This causes the inherently separatist nature of Somalis to look else where for "investment".The key to fix this is to slowly push towards centralisation of Somalia.

Your argument that there needs to be another country to help fill puntlands coffers exposes your lack of vision.A puntland state would try to reduce such reliance on outside sources instead of increase it as Gaas is doing.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
It's a perpetual cycle , decentralisation of Somalia has made the FSG lose power hence it can't attend to the needs of its citizens.This causes the inherently separatist nature of Somalis to look else where for "investment".The key to fix this is to slowly push towards centralisation of Somalia.

Your argument that there needs to be another country to help fill puntlands coffers exposes your lack of vision.A puntland state would try to reduce such reliance on outside sources instead of increase it as Gaas is doing.
Where would Puntland get 100s of millions of dollars? How would it be able to built roads and ports without direct foreign investment?

So what I understand here is that centralization solves the issue and Xamar can fill the financial void?

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP

How does he have the sujuud on his forehead yet still is a traitor.
:dead::dead1:
How is he a traitor? He hasn’t done anything wrong unlike the deal between somaliland and UAE which includes a military base Puntland deal is to expand the port if anyone has a problem with Puntland getting investment to expand its port then you’re clearly an enemy of The people of Puntland.

Mogadishu port is ran by the Turkish government so are the airport, hospitals, military base...

Puntland constitution and the federal government constitution gives Puntland the right to make deals with corporations that are willing to invest in Puntland.

Punttland isn’t going against the federal government nor the federal constitution

Where would Puntland get 100s of millions of dollars? How would it be able to built roads and ports without direct foreign investment?

So what I understand here is that centralization solves the issue and Xamar can fill the financial void?
A Push towards centralisation would fix Somalia as a whole.By Xamar if you mean a fully democratically elected government then yes.Such a government would push towards fixing the needs of the people throughout the nation whilst managing human and otherwise resources.

Puntlands budget is not in the hundreds of millions and it has been shown a large amount of investment is hindered due to corruption etc.The region of puntland would build roads just like how most successful nations do through revamping its economy.Now we won't go into the details of how but it's been shown that a democratic state decreases corruption and thus increases productivity.Such a state supports innovation and thus leads to better and better businesses to open up.These businesses can be taxed and used to rebuild the region.

Puntland itself is a selective system and thus why u see the large amount of corruption within the system.Lack of a democratic state has led it to not reach its full potential, however interestingly enough puntland is one of the most centralised regions of Somalia.This has led to an increase in effectiveness which can be seen throughout UN statistics.You could attribute this to the clan makeup of the region as well as , yes, foreign investment.My main point is that foreign investment causes limited growth especially in small states.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
A Push towards centralisation would fix Somalia as a whole.By Xamar if you mean a fully democratically elected government then yes.Such a government would push towards fixing the needs of the people throughout the nation whilst managing human and otherwise resources.

Puntlands budget is not in the hundreds of millions and it has been shown a large amount of investment is hindered due to corruption etc.The region of puntland would build roads just like how most successful nations do through revamping its economy.Now we won't go into the details of how but it's been shown that a democratic state decreases corruption and thus increases productivity.Such a state supports innovation and thus leads to better and better businesses to open up.These businesses can be taxed and used to rebuild the region.

Puntland itself is a selective system and thus why u see the large amount of corruption within the system.Lack of a democratic state has led it to not reach its full potential, however interestingly enough puntland is one of the most centralised regions of Somalia.This has led to an increase in effectiveness which can be seen throughout UN statistics.You could attribute this to the clan makeup of the region as well as , yes, foreign investment.My main point is that foreign investment causes limited growth especially in small states.

I see that I wasted my time here there's really not more to be said.

Shut up you bantu booty clapper you bring shame to bosaso with this foolishness doqon
Don't be blind by qabilism. I want what's best for Puntland and this man is not providing.
Some of you call him the president of development because he built a couple of air ports. What Puntland needs is roads and we don't need foreign countries to come in an build it for us. Thomas Sankara has shown the world what a serious leader can achieve.
He is bringing shame upon all Somalis. I've read so many Arabic tweets and comments calling us beggars because of this animal. I want a real president who I'll be proud to call my leader, not some buffoon who is whining for investment.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I respect SL more than PL at least Landers are openly secessionist PL is nationalist only when their “man” is in power PL made federalism but they don’t even follow the system they created classic case of i want to have my cake and eat it too

Lordilord

❤Somaliland❤
A lot of assumptions here.. This statement is most likely a strategic one to keep the investments made by the UAE and procure even more investments..

For all we know Farmaajo is aware of this strategy.. :comeon:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

waraabe

Your superior
You do not seem to understand. The pressure placed on Somalia by the UAE will disproportionately hurt Puntland as it is entirely dependent upon Dubai. What you are asking Puntland to do is to shoulder this burden on behalf of all of Somalia. Unlike Mogadishu, we do not have the backing of Qatar and Turkey who will fill in the void left behind by the UAE. Puntland has no guarantees from Farmaajo or Kheyre on whether or not they will pay the troops that are on the UAE's payroll in Puntland. Somalia has 2 ports that export livestock, Berbera and Bosaso. Somaliland has made clear which side it is on. What if the UAE declares all animal exports from Bosaso infected with RVF just before Hajj in August? Will Qatar or Turkey import what the UAE would have imported? Will Qatar start up a Doha-Bosaso route once the UAE shuts down flights to Bosaso? Almost all business operating in Puntland have their actual legal hqs in Dubai, will Qatar allow hundreds of businesses to shift over to Doha?

You are a little kid who does not understand what is actually at stake. Slogans and flag waving have no meaning in the material world.

but the uae doesnt import livestock from bosaso

I like @Inquisitive_ entrance to this thread, Somali pride shared with you? Pride in the eyes of moryaan is perpetual civil war in which they thrive. How disgusting for this moryaan to think I would share pride with such people.

We came to the truth of the matter in what @CangeeroBear said, the destruction of Puntland and of course the moryaan agrees it's his whole purpose for life. Being able to strike deals on our own, venture and invest in our own region is the root cause of their hatred. To be called traitor or selling out by baseborn scum you share no interest with is disgusting to me. To whom do we owe loyalty to reer Puntland? Ourselves or moryaans.

This is where tribalism kicks in, there is no trust and common identity. You are correct @CangeeroBear as long as we have Somalis like this we are doomed. Somalia is atleast 5 countries...

World

VIP
What exactly is the difference between SL and PL if the latter thinks they’re free to do deals with foreign countries without the consent of the FGS?

In every country that adopts federalism, foreign policy and defence belongs to the central government but in Somalia, what power does the FGS even hold? PL should just declare to be an independent state and stop acting like they’re part of the country.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Trusting the most corrupt government in modern history to come and aid you would be a mistake and sharing an identity with the likes of @Inquisitive_ would be an even bigger mistake, it's all rose tinted so long as you ignore the past.

By what right does Xamar expect Puntland to bear the burden of its decisions while reaping the benefits of them? No one is beholden to Xamar and there's nothing to betray, the selective outrage is what should be abundantly clear to all Puntlanders reading this thread, it's their tribalism at display not yours so don't ever fall into the trap of faux nationalism. They expect you to forego your future for theirs, for an interest you do not share.

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Oh please, why are lights being stolen that benefit a whole city?

Why is Xamar the only beachside city to use their own beaches as garbage dump?

Why do soldiers constantly turn into tribal militias that duke it out? (Haantadheer, Tarabuunka, hooyooyinka incident)

Why are government properties always held down by looting squatters claiming its theres?

Why is sanitation and garbage collection only done on the main road but not in local neighbourhoods?

There are none of these problems in Garowe or Bosaaso wallahi.

@LarryThePuntite was right everyone go to your gobol, as long as Xamar is populated by certain people wallahi she will never taste peace. By Allah pre 91 Xamar and today is not same solely due to the exodus of majority of her multitribal population

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending