Traitor Gaas begs bows down to his dheg cas masters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Decentralisation is not rare in Africa in fact it has been an integral part of Africa due to the lack of power.Dictatorships were centralised but not beneficial to each region , however it was more effective for a period of time.If this was coupled with a democratic state the nation would be on par with the West. A decentralised nation is a shithole like Somalia.
That's completely untrue, governments have been overwhelmingly centralized in Africa. Whether they lack complete control of certain areas does not mean it's decentralized. The power has always rested in the hands of the few. That's here nor there, kids these days read a few poli sci papers and think they can apply theory to practice.

That's completely untrue, governments have been overwhelmingly centralized in Africa. Whether they lack complete control of certain areas does not mean it's decentralized. The power has always rested in the hands of the few. That's here nor there, kids these days read a few poli sci papers and think they can apply theory to practice.
Name me one centralised African state before 18th century? Furthermore more name me one that lasted for 1-3 centuries.Now compare that to the tribes throughout Africa.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
What does my "region" have to do with my loyalty to Somalia as a whole? The problem with you type of people is you think in terms of divisions.You have fell for the propaganda pumped out by our enemies.You kill along with ridicule your brothers in pride and kiss the feet of your enemies.Look at how Gaas begs Dheg Cas and then goes off to Ethiopia to meet another foreign leader.Look how the Somalis starve across Somalia with no real economic boom for decades
due to division yet you pride this new type of governance.Look at your mentality when it comes to fellow Somalis from other regions.I say this with honesty , you are a disgusting stain on the Harti lineage. you and the rest of the traitors are not my brothers or my kin.The mooryans you hate are better than you 100 x over.
Yes of course the moryaans are better to you, you share their contempt for law and order.

DRACO

VIP
Central authority has been Africa's way of rule since colonial times, hence the many dictatorships. Decentralization is very rare in Africa, I don't know if you are speaking out of your ass or regurgitate what you read elsewhere. It's a tried and tested system even in Somalia, I hope you remember we had a 21 year dictatorship?

There's nothing wrong with Gaas' position, you want him to abandon the investments a foreign power made in Puntland because of a dispute it has with Xamar, investments which will create thousands of jobs in a poor region. Your idiocy has no bounds. The formalities you think of do not exist in Somalia nor do we owe our allegiance to a government unable to provide for its people. Somalia is not Mogadishu and Mogadishu is not Somalia.
i cant believe im going to say this.. but i finally agree with you on something.
wasakhgali should shut up and start building their region (badhan,etc)
Why should PL cut their valueable relations with Uae over qatar sponsored failmajo.

Why are you laughing? In subsaharan Africa most of the region was inhabited essentially by decentralised states.Most of the regions power was limited by the lack of centralisation.Those who did become centralised due to switching factors such as Mali, Kush , Songhai etc were far from democratic and eventually fell into bickering tribes once again.After colonial ruler the extractive colonial institutions were simply taken over by leaders.These leaders once again were externally supported and that lead to further centralisation of the state.However the lack of democratic will and the inherently pluralistic societies caused infighting etc.

You obviously are retarded if you think puntland is beneficial to Somalia, or any decentralisation of such a nation.

i cant believe im going to say this.. but i finally agree with you on something.
wasakhgali should shut up and start building their region (badhan,etc)
Why should PL cut their valueable relations with Uae over qatar sponsored failmajo.
Ofcourse you would support this as it doesn't benefit Somalia as a whole.Im Somali before warsengali in fact the latter means nothing when it comes to the first.

Bohol

VIP
It's important to change that, it can and will be. That was one of the main reasons for Somalia's downfall, everything was concentrated in Mogadishu and we all went down with it. It can only change through economic development and Gaas understands that.

Even though there is federalism the other areas can't compete with Mogadishu because it has
the power of the government seat + the capital. That is why Mogadishu saw more development
in few years than the entire rest of Somalia experienced in decades. It will never be a level
playing field as long as Mogadishu is the capital and the seat of the national government.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Even though there is federalism the other areas can't compete with Mogadishu because it has
the power of the government seat + the capital. That is why Mogadishu saw more development
in few years than the entire rest of Somalia experienced in decades. It will never be a level
playing field as long as Mogadishu is the capital and the seat of the national government.
It saw more development because it's a capital and received more aid than the rest of Somalia it is perceived as being Somalia hence Gaas' response. It's also the largest city by far and truthfully the only city. No one stands a chance if the power in Somalia rests there, we all sank with it once but it's not happening again that's why we support federalism. Why don't people learn from the past? Farmajo was installed by Qatar, the parliament is corrupt and indebted to whoever pays it but to the moryaans Gaas' is their first priority it tells you of the mindset and agenda at stake.

Cotton Eyed Joe

More law, less justice.
VIP
Why are you laughing? In subsaharan Africa most of the region was inhabited essentially by decentralised states.Most of the regions power was limited by the lack of centralisation.Those who did become centralised due to switching factors such as Mali, Kush , Songhai etc were far from democratic and eventually fell into bickering tribes once again.After colonial ruler the extractive colonial institutions were simply taken over by leaders.These leaders once again were externally supported and that lead to further centralisation of the state.However the lack of democratic will and the inherently pluralistic societies caused infighting etc.

You obviously are retarded if you think puntland is beneficial to Somalia, or any decentralisation of such a nation.
Quit with your bullshit we are talking about nation states not some tinpot tribal kingdoms millennia ago. Your points become so convoluted they border on the ridiculous.

It saw more development because it's a capital and received more aid than the rest of Somalia it is perceived as being Somalia hence Gaas' response. It's also the largest city by far and truthfully the only city. No one stands a chance if the power in Somalia rests there, we all sank with it once but it's not happening again that's why we support federalism. Why don't people learn from the past? Farmajo was installed by Qatar, the parliament is corrupt and indebted to whoever pays it but to the moryaans Gaas' is their first priority it tells you of the mindset and agenda at stake.

dRCWYti.png

Puntland gets more aid :siilaanyolaugh:

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
It is totally wrong for Gaas to undermine Farmaajo/Kheyre, but he had no choice. Puntland’s economy is basically an appendage of Dubai’s. The UAE is Puntland’s sole connection to the outside world. They could basically starve Puntland if they so wanted. Distancing himself was good for Puntland and very bad for the future sovereignty of Somalia.

The fact that Puntland’s interests are so diverged from those of the country it is ostensibly part of goes to show you the depth of state collapse in Somalia. Very sad to this.

:bell::francis:

Lancer

השבח לאל
I've always wondered why the Qataris and Turks don't play a more active role in PL in terms of development like they do in Mogadishu to get PL more aligned with Mogadishu which is ultimately in their interests? You would think they understand Mogadishu != Somalia Italiana by now.

:icon e ugeek::icon e ugeek::icon e ugeek:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
I've always wondered why the Qataris and Turks don't play a more active role in PL in terms of development like they do in Mogadishu to get PL more aligned with Mogadishu which is ultimately in their interests? You would think they understand Mogadishu != Somalia Italiana by now.

:icon e ugeek::icon e ugeek::icon e ugeek:
Yea so weird I always wondered that myself it’s like their on orders not to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending