Tragedy! 20-year-old xalimo ivy league student killed by a train. (family needs 2 see a cctv)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
Sadly we have a high rate of mental sickness, the UN said 1 in 3 is mental :ohlord::ohlord::ohlord:
Therefore I cannot disregard that, I wouldn’t and the fact that the family hasn’t made a fuss about it makes lean more towards mental illness

Can you please provide us with a link?

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Can you please provide us with a link?

Of what ? That you probably crazy ? You are crazy otherwise why are you in this forum ? This forum is a mental institute. You can deny it but what mental person things he is crazy ? None

LoveandLight

LoveandLight the Liberator
Of what ? That you probably crazy ? You are crazy otherwise why are you in this forum ? This forum is a mental institute. You can deny it but what mental person things he is crazy ? None

You said:

the UN said 1 in 3 is mental

I would like to read that report.

Regarding why I am on this forum: I joined several Somali forums for the express purpose of trying to help protect babies and children from torture and genital mutilation! As a Wadani person, I also have a burning desire to help the Somali people and our homeland!

LoveandLight

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
You said:

I would like to read that report.

Regarding why I am on this forum: I joined several Somali forums for the express purpose of trying to help protect babies and children from torture and genital mutilation! As a Wadani person, I also have a burning desire to help the Somali people and our homeland!

LoveandLight

Do you think I’m lying about this stat ? :gucciwhat:

never dismissed it could have been suicide but I highly doubt it. She just graduated from a top uni if we continue to say this was suicide it would hinder further investigation
She didn't graduate. She was a sophomore. You say there are "so many possession stories" -- yes, stories. Mental illness does not depend on race/religion, and also you say she couldn't have committed suicide even if she was depressed when depression is known to cause suicide. I could go on. What the f*ck is wrong with you? It's like your IQ is ~ 40.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
AUN.

May Allah swt grant her the highest jannah.

@R.Kelly can you stop with the assumptions? The poor girl is not even buried yet and you're running with rumors.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
She didn't graduate. She was a sophomore. You say there are "so many possession stories" -- yes, stories. Mental illness does not depend on race/religion, and also you say she couldn't have committed suicide even if she was depressed when depression is known to cause suicide. I could go on. What the f*ck is wrong with you? It's like your IQ is ~ 40.
shut up I can have an opinion you seenm so sensitive not everything is suicide and I'm still not convinced especially since no one came forward to say she had some sort of depression this is texas for crying out loud

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
AUN.

May Allah swt grant her the highest jannah.

@R.Kelly can you stop with the assumptions? The poor girl is not even buried yet and you're running with rumors.

I’m just trying to avert hate crime on our girls. That’s all. Allah ya raxma.

Was she related to you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending