Tragedy! 20-year-old xalimo ivy league student killed by a train. (family needs 2 see a cctv)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeer

Men are asleep but at death they will awake!
AUN

i've heard a lot of stories about how nazis push hijabis out in front of trains.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
AUN

i've heard a lot of stories about how nazis push hijabis out in front of trains.

I already have Formulated a possible scenario

She left studying and walked down to the train place late in the evening, a nazi saw this unbelievable sight, there was no other person around and he waited till a train was approaching and then he gets closer to her and pushes her into the train

Basic

Passive Aggressive is the new Aggressive
VIP
I already have Formulated a possible scenario

She left studying and walked down to the train place late in the evening, a nazi saw this unbelievable sight, there was no other person around and he waited till a train was approaching and then he gets closer to her and pushes her into the train
AUN miskeen.
That’s actually a possible scenario in this day and age we live in.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
AUN miskeen.
That’s actually a possible scenario in this day and age we live in.

In all honesty parents of a 20-year-old Muslima should drill in her head to be aware of anti-islam and not to be anywhere near a train track or walk alone late at night or live on her own in an apartment

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
cctv needs to be reviewed asap but that's weird why would she walk infront of the train unless she was forced to by a perpetrator or she was possessed I doubt it was a suicide I'm leaning more towards the perpetrator. May Allah(swa) grant the highest level of Jannah

cctv needs to be reviewed asap but that's weird why would she walk infront of the train unless she was forced to by a perpetrator or she was possessed I doubt it was a suicide I'm leaning more towards the perpetrator. May Allah(swa) grant the highest level of Jannah
"Possessed" lmao. Just admit mental illness is a real thing.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

Sadly we have a high rate of mental sickness, the UN said 1 in 3 is mental :ohlord::ohlord::ohlord:
Therefore I cannot disregard that, I wouldn’t and the fact that the family hasn’t made a fuss about it makes lean more towards mental illness

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
"Possessed" lmao. Just admit mental illness is a real thing.
yh why not there are so many stories of jinns taking over human body. Mental illness is a real thing but I doubt someone who just graduated would walk infront of a train even if she was depressed just not convinced this is after all Texas were talking about

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Sadly we have a high rate of mental sickness, the UN said 1 in 3 is mental :ohlord::ohlord::ohlord:
Therefore I cannot disregard that, I wouldn’t and the fact that the family hasn’t made a fuss about it makes lean more towards mental illness
How do you know the parents didn't react crazy when they found out the news were you there? this is texas very dangerous state all sorts of skinheads live there she could have been an easy target considering she was black and muslim.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
yh why not there are so many stories of jinns taking over human body. Mental illness is a real thing but I doubt someone who just graduated would walk infront of a train even if she was depressed just not convinced this is after all Texas were talking about

First of all you are baseless with your refusal to accept that it’s highly likely that it got to do with mental illness and that depression leads to suicide and that students are prone to depression.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
How do you know the parents didn't react crazy when they found out the news were you there? this is texas very dangerous state all sorts of skinheads live there she could have been an easy target considering she was black and muslim.

The article would’ve mentioned her family seeking answers especially considering the fact that the death occurred few days ago

Even the happiest looking people can be suicidal. You don't know what she was going through inside.

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
First of all you are baseless with your refusal to accept that it’s highly likely that it got to do with mental illness and that depression leads to suicide and that students are prone to depression.
your talking like cadaans now kulaha suicide. Texas is well known to be a racist state so many homicide from neonazis has occurred there what makes you think she's not the latest victim?

sigmund

JUSTICE FOR SHUKRI ABDI
VIP
Even the happiest looking people can be suicidal. You don't know what she was going through inside.
never dismissed it could have been suicide but I highly doubt it. She just graduated from a top uni if we continue to say this was suicide it would hinder further investigation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts