Tracking the 3 Somali-Canadians running for Canadian parliament

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
No wonder all of the Somalis that I know who are helping Abdul Abdi's campaign and defending the fact that he's running for the Cons are MJ lol. #QabiilOverEverything :diddyswag:

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
No wonder all of the Somalis that I know who are helping Abdul Abdi's campaign and defending the fact that he's running for the Cons are MJ lol. #QabiilOverEverything :diddyswag:

Why are you acting surprised, you participated in the topic I made about him in the Puntland section. :drakelaugh:

Anyway, if Abdul wins he will probably end up as a Minister. He's the only Somali who has a lot of respect in his party.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Why are you acting surprised, you participated in the topic I made about him in the Puntland section. :drakelaugh:

Anyway, if Abdul wins he will probably end up as a Minister. He's the only Somali who has a lot of respect in his party.
Oh yeah you did bring up he's a Puntite lol.

Even if he becomes an MP, or a minister, it's not something to be proud of as a Somali. He's representing a party that hates Somalis and hates Muslims. He's nothing more than a house faarax.

But if he's willing to get SL dat ictiraaf...you can ignore my previous remarks about him :mjohreally:

Duchess

VIP
It's not like Liberals or NDP love Muslims and love Somalis. I'm torn because I agree with the Cons on certain issues, but I'm a Liberal. I would still vote for a Somali regardless of what party they're running for. It's one riding and a good trade off for us. Our community will finally get a seat at the table.

I remember AJ saying Ahmed Hussen and Abdul Abdi are both anti SL. :cryinglaughsmiley:I don't believe that to be true though.

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
I too would vote for a Somali on the Conservative ticket out of Somalinimo, but with C-51 and the amount blatant bigotry the Cons are spewing, I have to take a stand against him. Even though it's only one riding, if you follow the poll tracker on CBC you can see this election will come down to the wire so that one seat could mean another Conservative government. I can't support Liberals either especially with Trudeau now openly supporting C-51...the Liberals of today have gone downhill in terms of their values.

I don't think Ahmed Hussen or Abdul Abdi are anti-SLers, nor do I believe they're into Somali politics in general. If they are, they must be really good at concealing their views...unlike their distant cousin Hodan Nalayeh :drakelaugh:

Duchess

VIP
I too would vote for a Somali on the Conservative ticket out of Somalinimo, but with C-51 and the amount blatant bigotry the Cons are spewing, I have to take a stand against him. Even though it's only one riding, if you follow the poll tracker on CBC you can see this election will come down to the wire so that one seat could mean another Conservative government. I can't support Liberals either especially with Trudeau now openly supporting C-51...the Liberals of today have gone downhill in terms of their values.

I don't think Ahmed Hussen or Abdul Abdi are anti-SLers, nor do I believe they're into Somali politics in general. If they are, they must be really good at concealing their views...unlike their distant cousin Hodan Nalayeh :drakelaugh:

Ahmed Hussen is a siju. He's not qabilist at all, but I can't speak for Abdul because I don't know him. As for Hodan Nalayeh, she is being radicalized by her qabilist cousins who are Khatumo crazy.

Ahmed Hussen is a big qabiilist.

A MJ guy and a Habar Awal went to a pharmacy years ago to rob oxycodone from the Indian pharmacist on evening shift. Ahmed Hussen wrote a letter on behalf of the Somali community asking the judge to be lenient on him. The Habar Awal guy wasn't helped lol. His family begged for similar help but was ignored

He was freed. The Habar Awal guy was locked up but is now released.

But anyone who lives in the riding he is running in should vote for him. We need Somalis in our parliament

menace

President - Sexaholics Anonymous, Ohio chapter
VIP
I sat next to Ahmed Hussein at one of the Naaleya girl's wedding. The chick was getting married to Ina Feysal Waraabe.

We actually had an extended talk. I remember that he just got married to his young wife. She was a little chubby but cute with a hijab on.

I didn't sense any qabilist attitude but maybe he thought I was a Dhulo :banderas::damn::dead:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
http://m.thestar.com/#/article/news...-reach-of-majority-new-poll-suggests.htmlhtml

Polls now peg NDP at 37-40% (depending on which polls you use). We might have a majority government come October
7DN624B.gif

http://m.thestar.com/#/article/news...-reach-of-majority-new-poll-suggests.htmlhtml

Polls now peg NDP at 37-40% (depending on which polls you use). We might have a majority government come October
7DN624B.gif

Best gif.

Yall are all f*ck boys and f*ck girls for voting for someone just because they're Somali :drakewtf: Any Somali that is a conservative is not only a traitor to his people but they are also a shameless opportunist like every warlord politician in Somalia

No different than clan based politics back home. Good to know you lot are part of the same problem :comeon:

Duchess

VIP
Traitors?:umwhat:

Somalis are conservative by nature and people have a right to vote how they see fit. You want to compare us to warlords while trying to police how we vote? How sway?:drakewtf:

Traitors?:umwhat:

Somalis are conservative by nature and people have a right to vote how they see fit. You want to compare us to warlords while trying to police how we vote? How sway?:drakewtf:

Maybe on certain religious issues. These men joined and contribute to a party that wants to restrict freedom of movement of citizens, ban the niqab, hassle Muslims at every corner and probably some other shit because I'm not Canadian and your political climate is meaningless to me. You're saying Somalis are down with that? f*ck Somalis then:damn:

Nobody's policing you darling, it's called criticism.

Duchess

VIP
If your concern is real then I suggest you have a talk with MN Somali Republicans. They're more organized than Somali Conservatives in Canada and are steadly growing in numbers. :damedamn:

Duchess

VIP
:childplease: this ain't a Canada diss

Just say it loud, "I'm Con And I'm Proud!"

But I'm not a Conservative and will probably end up voting NDP. I'm just saying I won't get all in my feelings because of how other Somalis decide to vote. :kobeok:

SuldaanMethylamine

Scheming from Salaxley
Best gif.

Yall are all f*ck boys and f*ck girls for voting for someone just because they're Somali :drakewtf: Any Somali that is a conservative is not only a traitor to his people but they are also a shameless opportunist like every warlord politician in Somalia

No different than clan based politics back home. Good to know you lot are part of the same problem :comeon:
What about supporting a non-Somali conservative that's screwed over Somalis in the past :lolbron::mjlol:

What about supporting a non-Somali conservative that's screwed over Somalis in the past :lolbron::mjlol:

I don't know the specifics but I'll take your word for it :dead:

You know only a few cats are eating off some back room deal with these conservatives while the majority of Somalis just follow like sheep.

2 Somali candidates were guaranteed wins just weeks ago. A safe Liberal seat and another seat passed off to him by a well loved minister.

Unfortunate

Status
Not open for further replies.