Tracing Adam pbuh from Islamic scientific perspective

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
This is my breakdown using Islamic sources and current science to understand the Story and Journey of Adam to Nuh and Nuh to Ibrahim pbuh.

In the Qur'an, there are 5 Prophets who are special and unique from the rest. They represent the change on Earth in terms of Invention,Civilisation and Religion. These Prophets are known as the Culul Cazem. They are Nuh,Ibrahim,Musa,Isa and Muhammad pbuh. I will come back to why these 5 Prophets and Including Adam pbuh represent the 6 stages of Mankind. The Culul Cazam are like the 5 pillars of Islam and Adam plus the Culul Cazam represent 6 pillars of emaan.

In a famous Hadith, a man asked the Prophet pbuh what was the gap between Adam and Nuh pbuh and the Prophet pbuh said 10 generations. The man also asked the gap between Nuh and Ibrahim pbuh and the Prophet pbuh said 10 generations. What is remarkable about this 10 generations is that it is not the same length each time. We know that mankind became smaller,weaker,shorter lifespan with each Generational phase.

We know from Archaeological research that Humans went from Hunter-gatherers to farmers and Nomads who adopted stone and metals and writing. We know the major change on Earth happened at around 12,000 BC. From my theory, the 10 generations of Adam to Nuh were approx 10,000 years each and from 120,000 BC is the approx time period of Adam pbuh. That 100,000 years the people lived with the Adamic Covenant and slowly spread around the world. Were there other creations with Humaniod characteristics? This is very possible but they were inferior in all respect compared to the Children of Adam. The Children of Adam most likely were prohibted by the Adamic Law to marry them but certain groups mixed with them. In this period of 100,000 years, Tawheed is slowly lost until there is not a single Muslim on Earth and the whole world is littered with Pagan hunter-gatherer tribes except the Farming tribe of Nuh pbuh, the First farmers. Allah swt sent Nuh as the first ever Messenger to Mankind. He had inherited the Writing legacy of his awoowe, Idris pbuh who was the first to write and teach his people farming. From the days of Nuh and Allah swt blessing his descendants, Mankind was now led by a Noahic elite who would build the first civilisations on Earth. This was now the Noahic Period of Mankind, the first great change in Human history. Noahic Covenant was lost to the ages and no single trace of it remained except in Oral traditions.

The period would last up until the Arrival of Ibrahim pbuh. The Generational gap this time however is 1000 years each. The gap between Nuh and Ibrahim pbuh would be 10,000 years. The Abrahamic Period would leave an everlasting impact. All Monetheism today is traced back to Ibrahim pbuh. This period marks the Eras of Scribes and Prophecy

I will cover Musa,Isa and Muhammad pbuh in part 2 to this thread In'sha'Allah as they are very long and detailed. This is my own breakdown and if you disagree, state why

What do you guys think:hmm:

The word قرون in arabic have diffrent meanings it could be generation, nations, or 100 year

Now this hadiit you brought is not sahih specially the last part between nuux and ibrahim 10 generation ..if you can read Arabic i will send you the details.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
How tall was Adam as? Tens of feet? And we’re the animals also larger at the time?
Adam pbuh was 60 cubits tall which is approx 90 feet tall. Everything in the early days was larger and had a longer lifespan. That changed after the Noahic Covenant and the flood of Nuh pbuh

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
The word قرون in arabic have diffrent meanings it could be generation, nations, or 100 year

Now this hadiit you brought is not sahih specially the last part between nuux and ibrahim 10 generation ..if you can read Arabic i will send you the details.
The Hadith is Sahih and Qarn is also used in Somali and means a generation or century but in correct context, it means generation

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
Are Neanderthals Children of Adam pbuh?

My theory is that All those Humaniods who we can breed with but show huge differences are in fact Beesha Adam but come from a specific cursed bloodline. I believe that Neanderthals along with the other Humaniods to be the descendants of Qabeel, 1st born of Adam. We know Adam pbuh lived in the mountains and Qabeel was the first to descend after taking his twin sister and killing Habeel.

This first ever Haram incestuous union led to these pagan Humaniods but there some who survived such as the Bantu and Pygmy :cosbyhmm:

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
@MI Pointed out and corrected me in the original lands of Adam and Xawo pbuh lived in Mountains of West Africa before Mankind spread and the Tribe of Nuh moved into the Horn. Bantus in their culture and physique, are the closest to these Humaniods that Mankind breed with

They were among the Pagan Tribes that were isolated for over 50,000 years

Its known that Bantus are the closest to these Humans through DNA reseach sxb

Are you denying this :childplease:
You have a weird obsession with Bantu's. Some live with us in Somalia. They speak our language and practice the same faith. People like you make them feel uncomfortable in their own community even though your own Hawiye brothers enslaved them and brought them to Somalia.

Bantus trace descent to Qabeel, the cursed son of Adam pbuh. Do you have anything to counter this claim sxb:comeon:

otherwise accept it as the truth:manny:
This is the most r*tard*d thing I have ever read on here lmaooooo. Bantu's and Somali's share them same aabo thousands of years back. Take a look at haplogroup E. Two brothers left their homeland and moved into different parts of Africa (and eventually the world). Brother A (e1b1ba) moved into Western Africa and brother B (e1b1b) moved further into East Africa and even the middle East and Europe. If they're descendants of Qaabil, so are you :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: Unless you're reer T.

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
You have a weird obsession with Bantu's. Some live with us in Somalia. They speak our language and practice the same faith. People like you make them feel uncomfortable in their own community even though your own Hawiye brothers enslaved them and brought them to Somalia.
Madowwayne are Somali nationals and I have nothing against them. Can you deny the DNA evidence showing how much Non Human DNA Bantus have?

Samaalic Era

QurboExit
This is the most r*tard*d thing I have ever read on here lmaooooo. Bantu's and Somali's share them same aabo thousands of years back. Take a look at haplogroup E. Two brothers left their homeland and moved into different parts of Africa (and eventually the world). Brother A (e1b1ba) moved into Western Africa and brother B (e1b1b) moved further into East Africa and even the middle East and Europe. If they're descendants of Qaabil, so are you :ftw9nwa::ftw9nwa: Unless you're reer T.
Somalis do not share DNA with Bantus that close sxb, that is outright propaganda. Somalis share lineage with Afro-Asiatics and then after with Bantus along with the rest of the people:bell:

pablo

Make Dhulos Great Again
Somalis do not share DNA with Bantus that close sxb, that is outright propaganda. Somalis share lineage with Afro-Asiatics and then after with Bantus along with the rest of the people:bell:
He has point unless your saying there’s been corruption of haplogroups