Tplf to become an country

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression about my ancestry; I'm not a Somali, so I was talking about cultures in East Africa as a whole.

I understand that Ethiopia has Galbeed/Ogaden and that Kenya has the NFD, but I don't think that either of these States are going to commit genocide against Somalis in Greater Somalia anytime soon.

That is how they rule them though. Every time they want to be free and develop they get genocide. It's just sad to be honest. But the greater east africa, yeah we are all genocidal look at Rwanda or Uganda or any other country that is close enough like Mozambique. Al shabaab is fucking them up over there hahaha. The zulus in South Africa might have some east african ancestry since they to are genocidal hahahaha

reer

VIP
I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression about my ancestry; I'm not a Somali, so I was talking about cultures in East Africa as a whole.

I understand that Ethiopia has Galbeed/Ogaden and that Kenya has the NFD, but I don't think that either of these States are going to commit genocide against Somalis in Greater Somalia anytime soon.
we were mostly isolated nomads doing our own thing. but then the suez canal was built which stripped us of our independence.:ohlord:

But dont yall have oil in South Sudan?

We do and it has been terribly mismanaged; competition over oil remittance funds is precisely what triggered our civil war.

We're likely only producing 1/3rd of our potential oil output due to the instability that our mis-leaders find so useful; our budget (from oil alone) could be larger than Kenya's - and with our population being around 5x smaller... we could be the wealthiest people in East Africa.

Last edited:
Stupid politics.

Habeshas have zero sense of brotherhood. They are a bit like Somalis. They all hate each other despite descending from the same ancestors.

South Sudan as well.

Maybe native East Africans are prone to civil war, lmao. Warrior genes?

habeshas don’t have warrior genes they’re all shy and timid irl

Apollo

VIP
habeshas don’t have warrior genes they’re all shy and timid irl

You are talking about traumatized fob refugees.

Habeshas are the only Africans to have kept Europeans out from colonizing them. They beat the Italians and they also fought wars with Eritrea and Somalia. That doesn't sound like a timid group.

exposedmeat

i do it anyway i like

Habeshas are the only Africans to have kept Europeans out from colonizing them. They beat the Italians and they also fought wars with Eritrea and Somalia. That doesn't sound like a timid group.
i wouldn't say habesha have warrior genes and the people that were fighting europeans were oromos, habesha espacially amxara lost to both somali and ert and ert got colonized

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP

they use oromos as cannon fodder. the oromos are in the 30-40 million ofcourse they are going to win. but on their own they lose from somalis :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa: :ftw9nwa:

What can we do to make the tplf opt for an independent nation. Come up with your brightest ideas and most important of all how can we use the oromos to do our dirty work?
TPLF are strange niyow. In the 30 years or so they were in power. Instead of doing isku dir & being tyrants in the Horn, they could’ve fulfilled their Greater Tigray plan. They had an entire manifesto. they planned to get a Coast by taking Danakil off Eritrea & Western Ethiopia, Afar region & parts of Issa land + Western portion of Djibouti. They’re still scheming, must be the reason they’re invested in the Afar & Issa conflict in Afar region/Galbeed & Djibouti.

Attachments

• FF6454CA-8F2D-4386-A602-038201B788B1.jpeg
    FF6454CA-8F2D-4386-A602-038201B788B1.jpeg
    91.4 KB · Views: 91

they are timid, that’s why girls don’t chase after them unlike many other africans. as for colonization they were protected by mountains and hordes of oromos not their fighter instinct. look at their topography they have the most mountainous region in africa

tigray i think are tactical geniuses though, probably eritreans too

World

VIP
Why would tplf want to become their own country? It’s a shitty mountainous region, the driest and least productive outside of the lowlands, no natural resources, etc.

@Sheikh Kulkuli @Abba Sadacha @Gadhwayne do you guys think that Tigray wants to ultimately control all of Ethiopia once again or this time they want to have maximum autonomy (Puntland style) whilst in theory remaining part of Ethiopia

They want unofficial independence and federal subsidies, or Puntland style autonomy as you put it. Older TPLF dont want to be sandwiched between 2 hostile nations or lose federal subsidies

@World summarized what TPLF elites believe to be problems of formally declaring independence

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trending