Tplf to become an country

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
What can we do to make the tplf opt for an independent nation. Come up with your brightest ideas and most important of all how can we use the oromos to do our dirty work?

bidenkulaha

GalYare
They will do that regardless, as long as they are not back in power.

They will be more successful than Somaliland at it once they declare independence. Internationally recognised borders, different ethnicity to the rest of Ethiopia, suffered an attempted genocide by the Ethiopian government.

Reborn
They will do that regardless, as long as they are not back in power.

They will be more successful than Somaliland at it once they declare independence. Internationally recognised borders, different ethnicity to the rest of Ethiopia, suffered an attempted genocide by the Ethiopian government.

1627650810340.png

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
What can we do to make the tplf opt for an independent nation. Come up with your brightest ideas and most important of all how can we use the oromos to do our dirty work?
Before that we have to bring our lands back from oromo iyo afar. Then see who is wants to work with us.

They won't. In the last interview with Tigray leader in Mekelle he avoided talking about this topic even though it was a priority before war break out in November.

TPLF wants to come back to power in Addis Ababa they know Tigray becoming its own country is not a viable option. Why become the president of a small resourceless country like Tigray when you can lead the whole of Ethiopia and funnel resources dedicated for the entire country to Tigray?

People who believe TPLF independence aspirations are naive. What would so called Tigrayan country live off in case they opt for independence, Adawa?

Tigray as a region have a symbolic legacy in Ethiopia rather than commercial value.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
I'd hope that the habesha infighting will being their numbers and influence down to the point that the afars, oromos and somalis get to chose what happens next. But this is sadly a far fetched idea.

The amhara have lost their grip on tigray, it's over for them, the TPLF gave them many chances and they still f*ck it up

I'd hope that the habesha infighting will being their numbers and influence down to the point that the afars, oromos and somalis get to chose what happens next. But this is sadly a far fetched idea.
The birth rate of the Amharas is going down while the birth rates of the afars, somalis, oromos, etc are still very very high.

Apollo

VIP
Why are the Tigray of Ethiopia and Eritrea at odds with each other?

Stupid politics.

Habeshas have zero sense of brotherhood. They are a bit like Somalis. They all hate each other despite descending from the same ancestors.

South Sudan as well.

Maybe native East Africans are prone to civil war, lmao. Warrior genes?

Stupid politics.

Habeshas have zero sense of brotherhood. They are a bit like Somalis. They all hate each other despite descending from the same ancestors.

South Sudan as well.

Maybe native East Africans are prone to civil war, lmao. Warrior genes?

I think the issue is that we allowed sections to exercise an extreme degree of autonomy and for far too long; this essentially allowed tribes to form within tribes and why conflict persists in East Africa.

We would have benefited from Genghis Khan like figures forcing together the peoples in our respective Nations in the past; I'm not sure about the Semitic tribes of Ethiopia-Eritrea, but the pastoralists Nilotic and Cushitic tribes are fiercely independent, proud and stubborn -- and this is a recipe for chaos and conflict.

The truth is that we are drawn to war and bloodshed the same way that pigs are drawn to mud and filth; our cultures are defective, so I don't think warrior genes are to blame, because that's akin to the positive weaknesses we have to come up with during job interviews.

We simply suck, mate.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
I think the issue is that we allowed sections to exercise an extreme degree of autonomy and for far too long; this essentially allowed tribes to form within tribes and why conflict persists in East Africa.

We would have benefited from Genghis Khan like figures forcing together the peoples in our respective Nations in the past; I'm not sure about the Semitic tribes of Ethiopia-Eritrea, but the pastoralists Nilotic and Cushitic tribes are fiercely independent, proud and stubborn -- and this is a recipe for chaos and conflict.

The truth is that we are drawn to war and bloodshed the same way that pigs are drawn to mud and filth; our cultures are defective, so I don't think warrior genes are to blame, because that's akin to the positive weaknesses we have to come up with during job interviews.

We simply suck, mate.

Nah my man our region nowadays is to important to let us rule ourselves.

There is a reason why the Ethiopians are supported by the Europeans since the

We simply suck, mate.

Nah fam, our region is to strategic to let us rule ourselves. It always has been like that, so we adopted to it instead of crying like the kurds.

The Europeans and others have been eyeballing us for centuries.

It used to be more peace full when these fuckers thought that the earth was flat and you could fall off kkkkkk

Nah my man our region nowadays is to important to let us rule ourselves.

There is a reason why the Ethiopians are supported by the Europeans since the

Nah fam, our region is to strategic to let us rule ourselves. It always has been like that, so we adopted to it instead of crying like the kurds.

The Europeans and others have been eyeballing us for centuries.

It used to be more peace full when these fuckers thought that the earth was flat and you could fall off kkkkkk

We must confront cold, hard truth about our cultures and make the necessary changes -- and this would likely take decades, but there is no salvation, peace or dignity in being ruled by others -- even if East Africa is strategic to others.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
We must confront cold, hard truth about our cultures and make the necessary changes -- and this would likely take decades, but there is no salvation, peace or dignity in being ruled by others -- even if East Africa is strategic to others.

How can we change our war like culture if our neighbors are genocidal. Quick maths would have told you that noh.

We got no one helping us military wise no foreign troops legit helping us. But our neighbors do have that luxury. So yeah we need to stay warlike and protect our beoble from becoming ethiopian or kenyan.

Ethiopia ha burburto Kenya ha lagu daro kkkkk

How can we change our war like culture if our neighbors are genocidal. Quick maths would have told you that noh.

We got no one helping us military wise no foreign troops legit helping us. But our neighbors do have that luxury. So yeah we need to stay warlike and protect our beoble from becoming ethiopian or kenyan.

Ethiopia ha burburto Kenya ha lagu daro kkkkk

I'm sorry if I gave you the wrong impression about my ancestry; I'm not a Somali, so I was talking about cultures in East Africa as a whole.

I understand that Ethiopia has Galbeed/Ogaden and that Kenya has the NFD, but I don't think that either of these States are going to commit genocide against Somalis in Greater Somalia anytime soon.

Trending