TPLF ONLF planning to leave union

Status
Not open for further replies.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
If Ethiopia splits up based on their ethnic regions, it is very obvious that Somalis will take over the Horn of Africa.

AarHawd_7

North-West, London
If Ethiopia splits up based on their ethnic regions, it is very obvious that Somalis will take over the Horn of Africa.

No more mama Ethiopia it will give us a legit reason to get our territory back we lost due to Oromo assimilation.

Perfect moment to settle scores with the Gallaa and their Amxaar masters.

felloff

FA'CASH GANG BABY
can't lie NFD the oromo and somali part should become one country or atleast Scottish type of autonomy from kenya.

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Lol dawg, we're fucking finished What don't you understand? Nacam what gives you hope?
I'm only stating the truth. The only thing that stopped Somalis from taking over Ethiopia was the national identity of Ethiopia. No singular Ethiopian ethnic group can face us militarily alone. So if they despise each other, who will oppress Somalis? No one. So who will get in Somalia's way in the region? No one. So what do you suppose will happen if Somalia ends up in peace, while Ethiopia is broken into ethnically divided states? The answer is obvious, the Somalis will continue to destabilize the divided states to remain as the main state in the region. I don't even have anything against Ethiopians. I'm straight with them tbh.

VIP
I'm only stating the truth. The only thing that stopped Somalis from taking over Ethiopia was the national identity of Ethiopia. No singular Ethiopian ethnic group can face us militarily alone. So if they despise each other, who will oppress Somalis? No one. So who will get in Somalia's way in the region? No one. So what do you suppose will happen if Somalia ends up in peace, while Ethiopia is broken into ethnically divided states? The answer is obvious, the Somalis will continue to destabilize the divided states to remain as the main state in the region. I don't even have anything against Ethiopians. I'm straight with them tbh.

Ethiopia isn't what's keeping somalia down but its somalis themselves

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Ethiopia isn't what's keeping somalia down but its somalis themselves
I'm not naive enough to blame Ethiopia for every problem in Somalia. However, I advise you not to be naive enough to believe Somalis are to blame for every problem in Somalia.

VIP
I'm not naive enough to blame Ethiopia for every problem in Somalia. However, I advise you not to be naive enough to believe Somalis are to blame for every problem in Somalia.

Yes they are. If we were united, noone would be able to interfere whatsoever. The enemies play divide and conquer cos they know our nature.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending