TPEC fine Kaah political party for violating electoral code

The first criteria is the most important criteria and he doesn't meet it. I support KAAH but this left a bad taste in my mouth. I also think the other political parties are playing the same games.

I believe they want easy supporters so they are running to IDP camps and signing them up with no regard for who qualifies and who doesn't.
I knew something was up when Faroole went to campaign in IDP camps, turned out the ruling party was doing the same capitalizing on trauma to build a voter base is predatory.

Sorry to Mudane Deni supporters, I'm pro Gen.Assad(forgot his party) need some young blood running in PL politics.:banderas:

Xisbigga Mideeye

Why apologise, support who you want. We are not a cult here :ftw9nwa:

For me, Assad hasn't proven himself capable of nation building. He's a military man and I am wary of both military men and broke men, the former group is susceptible to ruling by brute force and the latter is more likely to be seduced by corruption.

Xisbigga Mideeye

Why apologise, support who you want. We are not a cult here :ftw9nwa:

For me, Assad hasn't proven himself capable of nation building. He's a military man and I am wary of both military men and broke men, the former group is susceptible to ruling by brute force and the latter is more likely to be seduced by corruption.
Coming from a mountainous community I personally want someone with military experience to purge our mountains from Alkilaab.

Trending