Town Design

Families should live in these beautiful townhomes; and they should be mixed use :

639 N Park Ave, Winter Park, FL 32789 _ realtor_com®.jpeg

Awesome 100 Year Old Chicago Home - Decoholic.jpeg
Victorian Houses.jpeg
Environs Portfolio — Environs Development, Inc_.jpeg
1f0e329f-df7d-4117-9a4c-796d430de349.jpeg
Lincoln Park home is a stunning display of French-style architecture.jpeg

I’ve lately been very interested in urban planning and architecture.. maybe I picked the wrong career😂 I hope everywhere in Somalia is carefully planned but I have seen some hideous looking houses online. Some Somalis have horrible taste. What’s the best planned city in Somalia? I’m impressed with Garowe and it seems many are online aswell. Imagine we had a functioning government….

People overlook the impact that an environment has on the mental health of its inhabitants; and modern designs are ugly and depression inducing

There's a reason for soviet architecture it was designed to keep the surfs , slaves depressed and not rebel with the dreary landscape and boring architecture.

Europe is really good at building beautiful places for people to live in; I personally love the superblock design of Barcelona

O by the way mom's told me I got family in Australia and will be going there sometime in the future .

Let's meet up so you can hook me up with DUCKIE look alike .

That's really beautiful, saaxiib

We definitely should try to emphasise organic, local iterations and tweaks on these designs

...j

What?
Those doors are imports from South Arabs and Saudis, you can still see houses with that type of door in and around Riyadh/Dammam

Trending

Latest posts