Towfiiq, Mudug Dir proudly state they are apart of Puntland after Galmudug claimed them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Farm

VIP

These Dir have very close ties with Mudug MJs specifically with my sub sub sub clan, Galmudug has been wholly rejected.

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

These Dir have very close ties with Mudug MJs specifically with my sub sub sub clan, Galmudug has been wholly rejected.
All of Mudug will come under one administration if it joins Puntland GG has to join Hiiraan and Middle Shabeele or Mudug must join GG and form 2 states there's no way around this

Farm

VIP
All of Mudug will come under one administration if it joins Puntland GG has to join Hiiraan and Middle Shabeele or Mudug must join GG and form 2 states there's no way around this

Towfiiq have been apart of Puntland for a long time, they are just calling out Galmudug because they were claiming them recently. I don’t think all those regions will every unify there is too much bad blood, besides Galmudug itself is like 2 (3?) different administrations. It’s impossible.

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

I remember they joined on Gaas era . In the same time PL sent Military and Provide them water.

Crow

Make Hobyo Great Again
VIP
Interesting. Centralists in this other thread are saying the exact same thing. Do you guys really believe that these iskudir tactics will work?
:pachah1:

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Interesting. Centralists in this other thread are saying the exact same thing. Do you guys really believe that these iskudir tactics will work?
:pachah1:
Sxb cut the bullshit about this centralist/federalist nonesense the constitution says 2 or more states based on the former 18 provinces.. so now your in the business of spliting gobols? Gedo is bigger than Mudug we will split it in 2 as well. Where will this end? East Sanaag West Sanaag ? Your brand of clan federalism is a sick joke MJ federalism =i'll do what ever the f*ck i want but there's rules on the rest of you:mjlaugh:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Sxb cut the bullshit about this centralist/federalist nonesense the constitution says 2 or more states based on the former 18 provinces.. so now your in the business of spliting gobols? Gedo is bigger than Mudug we will split it in 2 as well. Where will this end? East Sanaag West Sanaag ? Your brand of clan federalism is a sick joke MJ federalism =i'll do what ever the f*ck i want but there's rules on the rest of you:mjlaugh:
Most provinces from the original 18 can simply be under one adminstration apart from Mudug and Sanaag. No way in a million years would Omar Mohamoud accept HG to rule them and vice versa. Such extreme circumstances are the exception to the rule of Federalism.

I love how every village i have ties to associate with mj what is the odds:dead:
The guy who said life is a cruel joke wasnt lying Of all things and humans to associate with themselves they pick mj:dead:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

Yes this frequently occurs in Puntland, especially in regions who do not like to 'share' the economic aid devoted for their region so they create a 'new' region out of the 'old' one and collect the donor funds separately. This has occurred in BARI with a new 'karkaar' for Qardho. As you duly noted, Sanaag is split as 'west/east' sanaag. Notice Muse Bihi is gun-heavy now trying to re-claim 'east sanaag'? he lost possibly 75% of the aid intended for 'sanaag' if 'east' sanaag splits.

It's economical these wars in the north. The SNM do the same to 'buhoodle' who cut of with a new region 'cayn'. But buhodle isn't as big an impact to them, they lose maybe 25% of the aid intended for their region as Buhodle because wouldn't represent more then 25% of toghdheer at 'tops' and is probably 10% in reality of the over-all region.

But they lose 'heaps' in Sanaag, since 75% of the villages and towns of Sanaag would fall under 'EAST' Sanaag region, they simply can't go to donors anymore asking for more money since not many towns or villages fall under the 'west sanaag' division besides el-afwayn and erigavo.

Their eating well on 'las anod' aid though and Sool as a whole since they haven't done anything to change the status quo or create new regions from sool. Basically all SOOL money is now dedicated to Somaliland as they claim they control the whole region. The sad thing is, these regions lose the most money and it just ends up developing Hargeisa in the end.

Hargeisa-Burco is what is truly 'halal' for them in 'donor funds' but as you can see that's not enough to keep them afloat maybe as their 'small regions' in terms of villages and towns and overall state. So they swallow up poor awdal money and put it into Hargeisa. I think the IQ levels are like so 'low' in the north and more 'emotional' shit. I would be down-right furious that my clan or region is lagging behind and helping to build another clan or region.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Shaolin23 Puntland is 'fair' and get's what is halal for them in terms of controlling galkayo-garowe-bosaso, 3 capitals of 3 regions. Each of those regions will be given their dedicated portion of regional aid, how they split it among themselves, is dependent on them as a region. Some get along like 'nugaal' even though it may be 'unbalanced' the distribution. Mudug doesn't get along but that is more 'tribal emotions' not economics.

Economically south mudug is losing big time as their aid is swindled away to the north cause they don't control Galkacyo according to international donors who probably assessed the town. So hobyo-harardheere will be calculated in aid portion and handed to it's capital city Galkacyo. But it never goes back to harardheere-hobyo their portion due to 'political differences' of PL/GM. I guess Galmudug interest is to focus on galgaduud now and elect a president from CAYR or Saleban who are dominant in that region and collect their aid for dhusomareeb and distribute it out to the rest of Galgaduud. At least then galgaduud develops even though south mudug may not. But in the scenario they are in now, everyone is losing in development, south mudug gets nothing in terms of aid portion for south mudug and galgaduud is getting nothing because south mudug leaders are not focusing on galgaduud. So it's all around an economic disaster lol.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
I however do thing splitting a state does work. Since 'east sanaag' was split, Puntland involvement in the state has increased heavily development wise, where-as the development coming somaliland has 'halted'. This indicates 'aid freeze' has occurred to Somaliland and their gone all out crazy now like this will change, it's kind of over the 'east sanaag' situation. 75% of the aid is now allocated to the east sanaag. Erigavo-El-afwayn will have to cope with what remains for Sanaag, which is probably nothing now and why Somaliland cannot execute projects there anymore.

So South Mudug can pull of the same scenario in Mudug as Sanaag did, but they would need to forget 'galkacyo' gacanta inay ka laabtan weeye, kana baxan oo aysan ku mashqulin dhib dambe sida Makhir uu gacanta ka laabtay erigavo so it doesn't act like it's got anything to do with the 'capital' of sanaag. If they see you involved, they assume you are probably apart of them ama waa hos tagta. South Mudug harardheere-hobyo midkooda casimad ka dhigta for Mudug and make all your surrounding south mudug villages answer to hobyo.

I wish I could be an advisor for galmudug to lift them out of this horrendous situation their in. If you can't do that, isku dhiiba Mudug iyo Puntland iyo wax wada qaybsada. So I would advice galmudug, get this nonsense baraxlay government project out of galkacyo, totally gacanta ka laabta, hobyo aada casimad ka dhigta, kadib baraxlay uu dhaafa galkacyo iyo puntland, go to hobyo sida Makhir uu samayay. Badhan is now capital illa yuube ayaa hos timado just outside erigavo.

Yes this frequently occurs in Puntland, especially in regions who do not like to 'share' the economic aid devoted for their region so they create a 'new' region out of the 'old' one and collect the donor funds separately. This has occurred in BARI with a new 'karkaar' for Qardho. As you duly noted, Sanaag is split as 'west/east' sanaag. Notice Muse Bihi is gun-heavy now trying to re-claim 'east sanaag'? he lost possibly 75% of the aid intended for 'sanaag' if 'east' sanaag splits.

It's economical these wars in the north. The SNM do the same to 'buhoodle' who cut of with a new region 'cayn'. But buhodle isn't as big an impact to them, they lose maybe 25% of the aid intended for their region as Buhodle because wouldn't represent more then 25% of toghdheer at 'tops' and is probably 10% in reality of the over-all region.

But they lose 'heaps' in Sanaag, since 75% of the villages and towns of Sanaag would fall under 'EAST' Sanaag region, they simply can't go to donors anymore asking for more money since not many towns or villages fall under the 'west sanaag' division besides el-afwayn and erigavo.

Their eating well on 'las anod' aid though and Sool as a whole since they haven't done anything to change the status quo or create new regions from sool. Basically all SOOL money is now dedicated to Somaliland as they claim they control the whole region. The sad thing is, these regions lose the most money and it just ends up developing Hargeisa in the end.

Hargeisa-Burco is what is truly 'halal' for them in 'donor funds' but as you can see that's not enough to keep them afloat maybe as their 'small regions' in terms of villages and towns and overall state. So they swallow up poor awdal money and put it into Hargeisa. I think the IQ levels are like so 'low' in the north and more 'emotional' shit. I would be down-right furious that my clan or region is lagging behind and helping to build another clan or region.
1. Majority of the sool aid is stolen by your kind
2. Every dhulos in Buhoodle works for sl why no point in attacking all there militia claim sl.
East sanaag aid goes to mj pockets
This attack attempt is basically for a show pretending to control for recognition and all.
3.Fake new region was carved out of sool to appease is called xaysimo it physically doesn't exist on the ground outside of that homeless ali koore and his family brain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts