Towfiiq, Mudug Dir proudly state they are apart of Puntland after Galmudug claimed them

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
1. Majority of the sool aid is stolen by your kind
2. Every dhulos in Buhoodle works for sl why no point in attacking all there militia claim sl.
East sanaag aid goes to mj pockets
This attack attempt is basically for a show pretending to control for recognition and all.
3.Fake new region was carved out of sool to appease is called xaysimo it physically doesn't exist on the ground outside of that homeless ali koore and his family brain.

Wow are you an Isaaq sister? cause I see a-lot of northern emotion and not even reasoning abilities.

I love how every village i have ties to associate with mj what is the odds:dead:
The guy who said life is a cruel joke wasnt lying Of all things and humans to associate with themselves they pick mj:dead:
Curse of real somali againist fake malo continues is why

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Starscream Beelaha Habar gedir @Samaalic Era @Mckenzie are having a big conference for the first time in history in Hobyo for their clan to bring tribal unity and stability. I would like to participate since 2 ilmo adeer baanu ku kala abtisana odaygi asaasay hobyo KEENADIID. I am like a second cousin to the founder of Hobyo. I have a right to be there. I would like to participate as an outsider but as a Somali wadani so I can assist the HG build up unity and development in the future because my interest is federalism takes off in the nation and not let the centralist win by hurting a future federal state.

I would provide the following key advice in the shir-wayne HG.

1. Forget Galkacyo, let it fall under Puntland as the economic aid for that city goes to them. Do not sit around Baraxlay anymore and create south mudug from there, the aid and economics has been decided. Only winner is PL who then claims the whole regions aid since they control the capital.

2. Start Hobyo up again and make it the capital of South Mudug. Bring all villages-towns in south mudug to report to Hobyo except baraxlay since it's not calculated outside of Galkacyo. This will follow the exact model of Makhir and Sanaag. Kama hadlan Erigavo, they let it go cause the economic aid has been decided for Somaliland that city. But they realized they can benefit the rest of warsangeli land by creating a new region with a new capital and bringing villages and towns outside of erigavo under this new designation. Now they collect 75% of the sanaag aid. West Sanag collects less aid since the amount of villages, towns reporting to Erigavo is only el-afwayn.

3. Relocate the capital of Galmudug to Dhusomareeb. Tell Galmudug your new region includes south mudug and hobyo waa casimadisa iyo tuuloyinka iyo degmoyinka hos taga waa south mudug illa bananka zoneka galkacyo. Ha isku darin galkacyo the donors will tell you we wont fund two towns for two administrations like warsangeli were told when they tried to include Erigavo.

Please leave this discussion Starscream, this is rag hadlayo oo arimo beeleed iyo danaheeda mustaqbalka ka tashanayo. I want HG to succeed, I see them as a strong ally for Puntland in federalism. Siyasad ba dad midayso, isku darufo baan nahay oo regions baan nahay, somali midnimo waan aminsan ahay, lakin midnimada siday uu eekanayso ayaa muranka ka keenayso somalia. I prefer a federal midnimo

1. Majority of the sool aid is stolen by your kind
2. Every dhulos in Buhoodle works for sl why no point in attacking all there militia claim sl.
East sanaag aid goes to mj pockets
This attack attempt is basically for a show pretending to control for recognition and all.
3.Fake new region was carved out of sool to appease is called xaysimo it physically doesn't exist on the ground outside of that homeless ali koore and his family brain.
These guys are all like naago just talk as none controls any land but claims for money as i wish west would stop sending it and starve to tribalist fitna ridden xoolo for good

I love how every village i have ties to associate with mj what is the odds:dead:
The guy who said life is a cruel joke wasnt lying Of all things and humans to associate with themselves they pick mj:dead:
I deny even being related to them and those bloody landers

And here I was counting you as one of my favorite homies on Sspot :damn:
Imagine your farmland stolen than your said cousins come calling and crying our land is being auctioned by this qabil and i am like warya you said don't come help me so tell them i will not help them either since you guys want to belittle me about my mixed clans

Imagine your farmland stolen than your said cousins come calling and crying our land is being auctioned by this qabil and i am like warya you said don't come help me so tell them i will not help them either since you guys want to belittle me about my mixed clans
Don't take the fkd on here to heart sxb..
What are you mixed with dhulos and og or?

I am both and boy i am annoyed with everyone from axmed islam to farmajo to people in generalwho hate progress
It's all talk bro.. In real life we're all one big family.. My Reer abti are mx.. When there's a fkd session between mx and mj I'm usually out with a leg injury ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending