Tottenham is going to win the league this season

Figo

|Garowe|Jalam|Galkacyo|
VIP
:russ::deadmanny:

I ain’t even gonna cap I thought they’d do good this season but the little run they had fooled a lot of people. Mou ain’t the same manager he once was. This Spuds team ain’t bad but they’re lacking in few areas. Kane should leave the summer if he wants to win trophies or play CL football. He ain’t getting younger.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
:russ::deadmanny:

I ain’t even gonna cap I thought they’d do good this season but the little run they had fooled a lot of people. Mou ain’t the same manager he once was. This Spuds team ain’t bad but they’re lacking in few areas. Kane should leave the summer if he wants to win trophies or play CL football. He ain’t getting younger.
Heung Min Son & Harry Kane go hand in hand, Kane being absent and Son was absent on the pitch and vice versa except a odd case

giphy.gif

Bernie Madoff

Afhayeenka SL
VIP
I wouldn’t mind if son left us but no way Kane going anywhere and if he’s getting sold it’s to a team abroad as levy said abunch of times he’s not doing business with our rivals no more since the berbatov fiasco

Trophyless or not, its benefits me as a Arsenal fan to see Spurs not win the league, but at the same time, you must admire the duo of Kane and Sonny

I like them too, I'd offer a comprehensive package to Tottenham for the two.

Douglas Costa + Dybala + Bernadeschi for the dynamic duo. :silanyosmile:

Trending