Tottenham is going to win the league this season

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
It's still to early to call. Their position in the table at the end of Gameweek 19 will give us a clear answer if they're capable of winning the league or not. The next couple of weeks will be tough for them too, On Saturday they'll play Man City then Chelsea then Arsenal then Crystal Palace and Liverpool. They'll be considered genuine title contenders If they win 4 out of these 5 fixtures.

The Somali Caesar

King of Sarcasm• Location: Rent free in your head
VIP
Spurs could have 10 point lead with 5 games to go and they’ll still manage to find a way to choke :mjlol:

Chokers FC

Amazonian

Cirka Gacan Saarte 💪🏾🇸🇴
I dont live in the UK but I'm rooting for Liverpool.

I've been a fan since middle school before y'all start accusing me of anything :salute:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
It's still to early to call. Their position in the table at the end of Gameweek 19 will give us a clear answer if they're capable of winning the league or not. The next couple of weeks will be tough for them too, On Saturday they'll play Man City then Chelsea then Arsenal then Crystal Palace and Liverpool. They'll be considered genuine title contenders If they win 4 out of these 5 fixtures.

Spurs are on a great run at the moment. Next they'll play Crystal Palace and Liverpool.

Not sure if they can beat Liverpool but if they do then they're genuine title contenders.

tenor-1.gif

Tottenham lol

Jungle

VIP
What a week. Slapped by arsenal then beat 3-0 away whilst having a 2 goal lead from the 1stleg. All they needed was 1 goal against zagreb ffs :dead: :dead: :dead: no top 4, league cup final against city=guaranteed loss :drakelaugh:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.