@TorontoPolice Update Re: Homicide #26/2016, Abdullah Farah

Status
Not open for further replies.

Update Video:

Abdullah Farah, 20, of Toronto, was pronounced dead in hospital after shots were fired from a white four-door sedan around 1:30 a.m. Sunday, April 16, 2016.

Police previously said Farah and two males tried to enter hookah lounge Cloud 9 Cafe at 1530 Danforth Ave., but Farah was denied at the front door. As the trio walked south on Danforth Avenue, shots were fired from an eastbound vehicle. The vehicle fled northbound on Coxwell Avenue, running a red light.

Police said Farah, who didn’t have a criminal record and no known gang ties, was targeted.

I remember this case! Miskeen he was so young!!! AUN. This shisha bar has been the scene of more than one farax's murder. I hope it is shut down. We as a community also need to do better, we need to hold the killers in our midst accountable!

ETA: Family speaks at 4:55 of 1st video!

That shisha bar got closed down. It turned into a daycare now.

I don't understand why the two young men he was with that night haven't come forward? How can you not feel compelled to help in any way you can in the murder investigation of your FRIEND? I can't imagine every being that cowardly or callous! Just give some background as to what happened that night. Wallahi only Somali people could be so odious!
Stop snitching!!

I don't understand why the two young men he was with that night haven't come forward? How can you not feel compelled to help in any way you can in the murder investigation of your FRIEND? I can't imagine every being that cowardly or callous! Just give some background as to what happened that night. Wallahi only Somali people could be so odious!
It is the culture. Your own brother would not snitch if he saw it all.

It is the culture. Your own brother would not snitch if he saw it all.

I'm sorry no one in my family is so indoctrinated by AA culture/hip hop they lack common decency and humanity. I am someone who has lost a loved one to gun violence, so this hood booger malarkey you people parrot is inane and imbecilic to me.

I'm sorry no one in my family is so indoctrinated by AA culture/hip hop they lack common decency and humanity. I am someone who has lost a loved one to gun violence, so this hood booger malarkey you people means less than nothing to me.
Wow, I'm sorry for your loss sis.

I'm sorry no one in my family is so indoctrinated by AA culture/hip hop they lack common decency and humanity. I am someone who has lost a loved one to gun violence, so this hood booger malarkey you people parrot is inane and imbecilic to me.
Sorry for your loss but that is how it is.
Most Somalis are killed by Somalis.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Whenever I see this kinda news I always wonder about the parents and how ain't shit they are. Your sons are in jail, YOU ARE A FAILURE!

Yet they keep on shitting children year after year........

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Somalis are either killing each other by mimicking black culture or being terrorists by mimicking Arab culture.
Low life imbeciles. They're a failure in Africa and in the Western countries.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Whenever I see this kinda news I always wonder about the parents and how ain't shit they are. Your sons are in jail, YOU ARE A FAILURE!

Yet they keep on shitting children year after year........
They only have kids just to say they've X amount of kids, they don't give a f*ck if the kids are failure or not. The woman is trying to please the low life see you next Tuesday husband of hers while he sits his fat ass in a cafe looking for more ways to destroy Somalia.

Period

It won't be solved through geeljirre diyo (compensation of camels) dhaqan and since we carry the anarchist gene, we don't trust the cops and the legal system.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts