Toronto...take the L for this one

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
"The chemical name of my pill of choice was diazepam, otherwise known under its brand name: Valium. I was introduced to it by a classmate. On a sunny afternoon, he invited me over to his place. I was in love with him, so I agreed. He had an air of superiority that was intoxicating. He rode a Porsche bike while mine was from a mail-order catalogue."

Aeagal is that YOU??? He talks like a girl from California's valley. Akhaas.

PastedGraphic-3-3.jpeg-copy-150x150.jpg

With a glorious name like "Mohamed" one cannot fathom the disappointment of such a failure. Really? He has spirit of a small frame Jiini who was molested by Somali older relatives men, his Mj face, and his Ogaden spirits kinda sums it up all.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Nothing Riefanstahl produced competed with the Internet. It had hours of ography of every variety. I sought out involving Black booties doing battle with Black dicks.

During these searches I was introduced to the realm of interracial gay sex. Its pervasiveness astounded me. It was a mission to find men like the ones in my environment without the involving a white body. The theme was always the same: A poor white queen in distress who had no choice but to give up his shaved booty to throngs of Black dicks. The thugs alluded to in the titles didn’t refer to the white bottom. I knew who the thug was. If we weren’t criminals, we were seducers who excelled, far more than the white producers of the film, in the art of sex.

So turned him gay, I told you guys if you watch too much it will lead you down a dark path. :hova:

This faarax turned gay by watching it:hova:

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
So turned him gay, I told you guys if you watch too much it will lead you down a dark path. :hova:

This faarax turned gay by watching it:hova:

No sweety, this idiot was molested as a child. He grew up in reading Teen Girl magazines, and relished at the thought of wearing his moms diraac while she is out in the world making bread. A manly mother, and a weak, inattentive father, produces such a ,

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
No sweety, this idiot was molested as a child. He grew up in reading Teen Girl magazines, and relished at the thought of wearing his moms diraac while she is out in the world making bread. A manly mother, and a weak, inattentive father, produces such a ,
He doeasnt seem like a feminine submisaive gay. He said he likea to dominate white men, that sounds like anal fetish

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
He doeasnt seem like a feminine submisaive gay. He said he likea to dominate white men, that sounds like anal fetish

Sweety, his voice in his writing style screams ...submissive

When a society is bereft of true spirituality, this is the results. We turned Islam into a dogmatic soulless practice, when in reality it is anything but. The results speak louder than words.

Trending