Toronto student LIED about her hijab being cut by a man

Status
Not open for further replies.
dam when i first read about this, i felt sorry for her. yet i said to myself, Canadians aren't that obsessed wither muslims are covered, in all honesty they actually put these words to use "live and let live". so i was shocked that she lied.

she now ruined it for every muslim in canada.

GuyFromMadina

Come move with the movement [General GWOP]
Man, Im beyond shocked she lied.. and to make it worse; the family allowed for her to be interviewed and be put all over public news networks. Now to talk about the "incident" that took place (Which never occured), The "alleged" man with scissors who cut her hijab and started smiling sounded like a lie from the start..I mean what are the chances in broad daylight during peak school hours where many kids are also going to school that she was NOT seen by anyone else? WHY did they publish this news without completely investigating? What was the younger brothers role in this? Lowkey you couldnt even picture a man smiling and cutting off her hijab (Sounded wayyy to fictional), I mean did she have lacerations on her neck? did she lose some hair? Im sure after they couldnt find any of these the police pressed her again and she probably admitted it was a lie. The only winners here are the (for once) the police investigators.. as rare as it is; they actually got this case spot on. (But I will argue, this was a VERY SIMPLE case.. even a rookie would've solved it)

Her whole family takes an L collectively for this bullshit, and now we as muslims collectively must clean up her mess.. hell she might've actually given a psycho somewhere out there the "green light" to actually do this crime.

@ REBEL trying to charge this mother: They're obviously trying to add fuel to the fire which is that "muslims are bad"; would they have went through all this twittering if the incident involved any other form of hate crime? Doubt it; why? because islam is the real target here. So f*ck you REBEL for making this a bigger thing than it already it.. I would've loved to see REBEL do something like peace between all faith talks or something along these lines.. but these es wanna go an charge her mother? for what? her mother was fooled just as all of us. If you're kid told you they were attacked on there way to school, how can you conclude and say "no, you werent.." PLUS these muslim immigrants (lowkey) are shook straight from all these religious hate crimes.. in the end f*ck you rebel and everyone who is supporting them.

Signed the petition. Props to rebel media for keeping Muslims in check.:salute:

Add yourself to the f*ck boys "lone".. yous a nigga.. on site.

Trudeau Condemned the attack, curious how he'll play it now. The girl claimed an "Asian" assaulted her. Here in Canada, Asians mean Chinese, Korean Indonesia, Malaysia, and not India, Pakistan, Bangladesh, and so on.

Trudeau really fucked up!, he should've thoroughly investigated before speaking on it. Yet at the same time if he didn't speak out sooner, specially in today society where Muslims are on the hotseat he'd be labelled a bigot racist and all that good stuff.

he really dropped the ball, and this story wen't international. How will the Asians react all signs point to "hate crime".:uCkf6mf:

Status
Not open for further replies.